Airstrike:Is the LSU passing game back or...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rwilliams, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

Well said. +1

2. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

no...I would not say the LSU passing game is back because of that one game... far from it actually. did they have a good game and a few nice passes last week, absolutely.

3. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I'm going to be at the game this weekend and I hope to god that doesn't happen. LSU really needs to use this game to work on passing the game more. We're going to need it especially against Ark.

4. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

You are delusional fanboy.... LSU has the worse passing game in college... END OF STORY.

Worse or near worse passing game in college, I didn't start this insane thread.

Never predicted any gloom pointed out the obvious facts. I did point out the offense would be destroyed and it is... I was right.

Never talked about it like a catastrophe, the catastrophe happened years ago. Get a grip, you act like a big baby troll.

Never said anything to the contradict this, you are having an argument with your other delusional personality.

Sorry, LSU has the worst passing offense I have ever seen, hands down. I didn't start this thread. You should blame the author who must have been watching something else. LSU is basically the worst in the SEC and near worst in the nation in offense and especially passing, nothing happened to change that... END OF STORY fanboy.

5. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

It's not an extreme, its a fact. LSU has either the worst passing game or near , and the offense is basically the bottom of the barrel as well. My opinion on the matter is it's the most ineffective offense I have ever seen at the college level, the passing game is beyond a mess and has been for years. If you don't want to hear the Truth, tell people to stop making threads on this. Nothing changed last week. ONE pass for 75 yards on busted coverage doesn't signal a change unless you have fanboyism to the max.

Airstrike, more like an AirBiscuit. Good win, the offense is what it is. To say it's something is not is a waste of time. What is funny is it's not like this is even a conversation, it truly is like talking about whether the moon is made out of cheese.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

In relationship to this game, your opinion is ignorant. If you were talking about the entire season, you would probably of had different responses. You really need to get over yourself.

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

JJ was 10-13 and had 4 passes go for about 20 yards or more. That is 4 more than his average for downfield passes and JL hit a long ball as well which is one more than his average. That is a change anyway you slice it and what we have been hoping for. Hopefully that continues because once we setup the downfield passing game the holes started opening up for Ridley.

Would have had another deep ball that RR dropped before the half and Deangelo also dropped a 12 yard completion that hit him in the chest.

Changing the argument from seeing a downfield passing game last weekend to having a bad passing game overall the year doesn't make you right.

8. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

You are a baby and fully of fanboyism.

9. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

You might want to stop talking now. The more you open your mouth the more ignorant you sound.

10. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

The facts are the facts. WR screens is another form of running. I don't think throwing WR screen one after another can be classified as AirStrike. Look, I didn't make this stupid thread. Completing 10 WR screens that end in punting is not an Airstrike nor is it a good passing game. Anyone can throw a pass to the WR for a 1 yard gain on a screen.