Airstrike:Is the LSU passing game back or...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rwilliams, Nov 11, 2010.

1. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

You are the one. You're a fanboy. Only an ignorant fanboy person would say LSU has an Airstrike passing game or the showed a Airstrike passing game agains Bama. LSU won because of D and STs.

This has got to be one big joke, I sure hope you are not that ignorant.

If LSU's offense was wearing Red and Blue you would say it's the most cluster* thing you have every seen, you don't want the Truth. I didn't start this retarded thread. And yes, it's a retard thread like the Crowton is genius threads.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Read... and forget the airstrike title.

I am talking about the downfield passes. You said there was only one.

No one can deny there was a change in the downfield passing game and to do so is self-serving and typical.

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

It was not a downfield pass, it was about 12 freaking yards... Bama blew the coverage, they even pointed out for you on CBS for you. It was a nice pass, on time, and in stride... wake me up when they complete 15-25 a game like that. That wasn't even a down field pass.

Look, it was a good win, it was ONE good pass, and LSU made them pay.
    Good win + ONE good pass does not = good passing offense

I saw nothing in the offense or the passing game that show any difference. LSU has 15 first downs, 2 came because of 4th down trick plays, which is good but that still puts you below last in the NCAA.

I don't even get this... I mean, look if he had completed 10-15 on time and in stride during the game and you see it for a few weeks like that then maybe I would say things are looking good. One freaking pass in one freaking game... my god.

An Airstrike is not 203 yards passing and 15 first downs.... this puts you in about the #72 in passing yards and last in first downs.

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

You obviously didn't watch the game, did you. OF the 14 completions there were 5 passes for over 15 yds, thru the air, and of the 6 incompletes 3 of those were for over 15 yds in the air. So, a total of 8 passes out of 20 were for over 15 yds, thru the air, of which 3 were for over 20. That isn't WR screens.

5. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

That is not an Airstrike game at all. 203 yards passing put you in the bottom half of the NCAA, 15 first downs puts you below last. And you consider this a good game showing off the air attack. Do you really know how you sound to someone that watched the game? It was a good win, the offense didn't do anything they haven't done for years now. 72 NCAA team AVERAGE more passing yards, and you consider this the breakout game I guess... my god.... look it was a good win.

The offense at least came back in the 2nd half. The first half was probably the worst offense I have ever witnessed. I will give them credit for coming back, you sure are not going to show this at a clinic.

203 yards passing is not a good passing offense in anyone's mind but a delusional fan. The Airstrike is an Air biscuit.

They had the one to Randle and the one from Lee, then the rest were basically dumpers or 8 yard routes turn into a few more yards... I think Toliver had another one.

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

It was a good win, keep it at that and I can agree. Telling me this was some type of Airstrike or even different than the prior couple of years is kind of funny. I mean I can't even take this seriously. I am seriously laughing my ass off.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I never said we had an airstrike, in fact I stated I wouldn't go so far as to say that, but to go to the lengths that you are going to claim there was no passing game just shows how ignorant you are in your knowledge of football.

Hell I have an 8,6, and 4 yr olds that know more than you. They at least can look at a good game and recognize it for what it is, as well as look at a bad game and recognize that. You, on the other hand cannot. You have been singing the same song for 2 yrs now, and guess what, the only person who actually thinks that your perception is somewhat intelligent, is you.

No one, and I mean no one that I have read on this board thinks that this team is running on all cylinders, but to continue to claim that an 8-1 team, who just beat one of the best teams in the country, is not a good team, just solidifies who and what you really are, a troll.

Carry on, keep posting you garbage, sooner or later you'll get tired of hearing yourself talk.

7. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

You are so delusional you have to forget to read everything. I said it was a good win but that is not good enough for you... you want me to believe lies. You are liar, I watched the freaking game. It was not a good offensive showing or even a good passing offense showing. It was just good enough with the way the D and ST played.

You are delusional, I can only hope your kids learn to see through your delusional BS.

You would think you would get tired of listening to your own delusional lies. You know that is what you are doing, you are lying to yourself.

Nobody in their right mind and would look at this offense and say it is a good offense, the passing game is so bad you really have to be kidding.

8. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I started this stupid frecking thread because I wanted to hear from others about why we went from near nothing in passing to having the best passing performance this year. I got the term airstrike from an article I had just read. To Alabama I'm sure it felt like an airstrike. If you don't like the thread you don't have to post on it or read it. There is a request to invite people to this site. People who say things like you have run fans off. If you make a post or start a thread your either a troll ,fanboy, pumper,hater or some other ****. I wanted to hear from some of the smart people on this site why the passing game was successful aginst ala. There are ex coaches and people like them who know a hell of a lot more than I do and I enjoy reading their opinions. If you don't like my stupid freking thread then don't read or post on it you miserable ****ing prick

1 person likes this.
  9. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

LSU didn't throw any INTs, if that makes the team now an airstrike passing offense well, I stand corrected.

Rwilliams you are not the problem, it's just you see so many flip-floppers it really is quite funny. I mean just a few weeks ago you had people still making Crowton is genius threads and they actually believe it.

LSU's offense did enough not to lose the game in the 2nd half. LSU is still basically winning with half a team. Sorry for coming down on you, actually it wasn't directed at you but I know it appears that way.

The delusional flop-flippers are hard to deal with. I tell you what I will leave for the day and have all the FFers talk about how great the passing game is, and talk about how much they are going to resign Crowton for. (not directed at you RW)

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

actually the JJ to Randle pass was about 20 yards. The ball was snapped from the 25 and Randle caught the ball on the 45. And also, Randle dropped a long ball, Peterson dropped a downfield pass of about 12 to 15 yards. Terrance Toliver caught about a 15-17 yard pass right before the Randle strike.

Was it an ariel assault, no it wasn't. But it was enough of a passing game to let the running game do what it does best. And that is all LSU needs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVrYwSRX31w]YouTube - Reuben Randle Touchdown Catch[/ame]