Alabama Going Down

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Sep 24, 2019.

?

How many lost for season will Bama have by 11/9/2019?

Poll closed Oct 29, 2019.
  1. 1. Only the 3 listed on Sept 24

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2. Total will be 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3. Total will be 5

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. 5. Total will be 6 or more (and several after the LSU game)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinWS

KevinWS Founding Member

I don't care if the Tigers beat them if bama healthy, if bama banged up or if Saban has to field a flag football team he had to scrape together from the local YMCA I just want to beat them.

2. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

If God came to you in a dream ... Granted you one wish ... And your wish was:

God Please allow LSU to totally annihilate Alabama 225-0 on Nov 9 (Surpassing the NCAA/SEC ass-whipping record of Georgia vs Cumberland 222-0), this causing:
    1) Saban to go into a coma on the sideline (never to wake up) after time was called with :02 left to set record with a 55 yard FG
    2) state-wide riots after game with damage in hundreds of millions to ALL University property as raging fans burn it all down
    3) suicides by thousands of arrogant asshole Alabama football zealots with tens of thousands seeking psychiatric help
    4) Baby Bear Bryant to totally lose it and come clean with all the dirt causing the Tide to forfeit the BOUGHT/PAID Titles of past before blowing his brains out in a suicide pact with Joe Namath ...
    5) NCAA to Institute the SABAN MERCY rule calling a game once the score is 100-0

If you had this dream and God demanded the ultimate* sacrifice for it to come true, then you might be as passionate as Ramah about beating these bought and paid for bastids this November...

*In the Dream, Ramah loses his first, second and third legs

leroy7500 likes this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Freud would have gotten Bill Gates-rich analyzing your dreams.

KyleK and RamahRising like this.
  4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

That’s a Grey Peck Popping Bug ... Yessir
    7B2E13AE-49DD-4C20-9CD9-3349E391BD3C.jpeg
    Peck’s Popper by Pultz – Grey Ghost #7022

Well I had wondered why they had a short guy catching passes. You musta had the “gud chit” to keep them up in smoke ... 70’s Bad Boys ... But you had decent speed we knew that ... They naturals in our family ...

Best Family story outside of Daddy knocking Billy Cannon out twice in the LA HS 1955 Playoffs and being offered by LSU on the spot was the Black Bear chasing grandpa down the surveyors route when they put the original road to Avery Island in the 30’s ... Old timers who saw grandpa running from that bear spread word that grandpa was the fastest man in Acadiana. Forgot university, but he was challenged by a track star to a distance run on a cinder track ... Well track star ran about 50 yards with grandpa and quit after being smoked outta his shoes ...
    I wish I’d come up in times where they made you do karate in the pools to prevent injury.
    I wonder if we’ve gotten away from that as a team. Gave us two National Championships

Hmmmm ... That’s worthy of a Wednesday Nite TJ Ribs Question to Oeaux

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Jules Sr could run. Ramah 1 could run, catch the ball, shoot the basketball, box, play baseball, golf, pole vault, shoot and the best bass fisherman I have ever seen. Ed was an inspiration to me and a true big bro, miss him.

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

He’d aggravate bass to death ... Last week was twenty years gone by! Time flies ...

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He lurks around always. I know when I fish in the Atchafalaya I swear I can hear him laughing at me when I miss a bass. Like Ed my ashes will be speard in the Atchafalaya when I assume room temperature.

8. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

If you don’t suffer from SHC (Spontaneous Human Combustion) first

9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Let me tell you how I really want to see them beaten ... lol

Back on track ...

USA Today Composite List

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/alabama/injuries/all/

... a few days old yes but look at the number of injuries

10. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Holy Cow The Dwarf has a ton or three of injured beef

2019-09-22
    Justin Eboigbe DL Eboigbe has a foot injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will play Saturday against Ole Miss. Ques Sat
    2019-09-22
    Will Reichard PK Reichard is managing a strained hip flexor, and it is uncertain if it will hinder his availability Saturday against Ole Miss. Ques Sat
    2019-09-21
    DJ Dale DL Dale exited the previous contest due to a patellar tendon strain. It is unknown if he will play against Ole Miss on Saturday. Ques Sat
    2019-09-17
    Terrell Lewis LB Lewis missed the last game due to a knee injury, but he is expected to dress for Saturday's tilt against Ole Miss. Prob Sat
    2019-09-16
    LaBryan Ray DL Ray is recovering from foot surgery and is expected to miss at least six weeks of action. Early Nov
    2019-09-15
    Chris Owens OL Owens missed the previous game due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is unknown if he will suit up against Ole Miss on Saturday. Ques Sat
    2019-09-12
    Deonte Brown OL Brown is serving a suspension for violating NCAA rules but is expected to be reinstated Saturday against Ole Miss. Elig Sat
    2019-09-11
    Antonio Alfano DL Alfano is tending to a personal issue, and there is currently no timetable for return. Out indefinitely
    2019-08-28
    Dylan Moses LB Moses has a torn ACL and will miss the entire 2019 season. out for season
    2019-08-12
    Joshua McMillon LB McMillon suffered a substantial right knee injury that is likely to cost him the entire 2019 season. out for season
    2019-08-10
    Trey Sanders RB Sanders is expected to miss the entire 2019 season due to a foot injury. out for season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.