Alabama says no to gay books/authors

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JVincent25, Apr 29, 2005.

1. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

I'm guessin' there's no reason for you to waste time waitin' for your SPLASH DAY invitation. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

We truly live in a sad, disgusting, nasty, immoral world. I have just about lost all hope for us.

Have you ever wished that you didn't know some of the things that you do?

Have you ever wished that you could be just be like everyone else, and go about your day in a blissful ignorant state of mind, no longer aware of the true cesspool that we live in?

It seems like lately, each interaction with the progression of the human race drives me further and further mad.

The moral degeneration of the human soul is nowhere more prevalent than in our schools. The state representative recognizes this and at least he is trying to do something to head it off. Unfortunately, it is too little, too late.

God, please protect my children and shelter them from these evil days we live in. Bless them, Oh Lord, that they may live life by Your plan and inherit the kingdom of Heaven.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

cheer up man, look at the bright side of things. the world is a nice place.

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

That depends on where you are standing.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Not really. I don't think we live in a cesspool. I think there are cesspools in the world that should be avoided and it is important to know as much as possible about them. In this fashion we can recognize life's cesspools to our advantage.

"A man who gazes only at the stars is inevitably at the mercy of every puddle in the road"

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

today is the day when i agree with everything red says. we dont live in a cesspool. almost everyone i meet is great and the world is great. people couldnt be nicer. any random person on the street of any race is usually a nice dude or chick.

you guys watch too much tv news or something.