Alabama wants Muschamp???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Jan 7, 2003.

1. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

"Disappointing season"? Let's just think about that statement. We go 8-5 starting three different untested QB's in the season. Our coach, who turns up on just about every NFL list of possible coaches is still OUR COACH. Still out there recruiting...

You guys win more games, your coach bolts for Texas A&M (how embarrassing!) and the only replacement you can find is nearly old enough to collect social security????

Yeah...there was a "disappointing season" this year. And it was in Tuscaloosa...or Birmingham...or whatever trailer park you guys are playing in these days.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

bamafan03

You've made your points. None of us are even listening, Now, go away.

3. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Re: bamafan03

I'm not sure that he made any points.......but I sure wish he would go away!

4. MemphisTigerFan

MemphisTigerFan Freshman

Bamafan03.....

Point one:
    The best way to see if you are on a decline is to wait a couple of years and look over your shoulder. If the road is all uphill, then you are'nt where you used to be. This year you still had some of the best players money could buy, you wont have that opportunity next year or the next. Texas won the Cotton Bowl because we could not stop their WR. That is a problem we will have an opportunity to correct. Your problem at bama is a problem with character. It will not be fixed any time soon.

Point two:
    I believe that you are sincere in your support of that ill fated program, and that is a problem you will have to deal with. But, since you are such a great bama fan, why are you spending so much time on our Tiger Forum.

Geaux Tigers.......

5. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Bamafan03 won't be joining us anymore...

6. chuck

chuck Founding Member

and please don't consider him an Auburn fan . ..

7. TennesseeTiger

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

No chuck we dont even consider him a Bama fan. He is a little high school kid who attends Evangel. The boy has never stepped foot on a college campus. It is just Evangel hates LSU, and I assume he has found something to latch onto.

9. TennesseeTiger

Saban and Muschamp Squash Rumors

A story is on the Baton Rouge Advocate's website this morning in which Saban and Muschamp each released press releases reaffirming their commitment to LSU.

I guess Fraudione has been wagging his tongue. I would think there's a list of SEC coaches doing the same.

http://www.theadvocate.com/stories/011603/spo_commit001.shtml

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I don't blame you! Good Lord! If he was a Bama fan, what an embarassment.

A few things to comment on:

Miami's penalties were on the same caliber as Bama's. If I'm not mistaken they were worse.

"The best team money can buy. " You really come across foolishly with statements like that. On one hand, you believe what the NCAA had to say, on the other hand you don't. Make up your mind already. I've seen better "flames" from the Ole' Miss crowd. eheheh

Southern Sports Tonight came out with a big headline about the new DC the other night. As usual, clueless.

Tennessee Tiger has this one right, Muschamp hasn't been contacted. His name has been mentioned on a few message boards futhering my suspicions that's where most print journalist get their info now a day anyway.