Alabama wins another National Championship...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TerryP, Apr 7, 2006.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

What the hell...if you can't laugh at yourself, you can't laugh at others, right?

BTW, we didn't have a hay-parade for this one!!!

[​IMG]

RTR!

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

i would destroy that chick. scissors? please, if i was playing i would have thrown rock against that. scissors is weak.

3. Wolf04

Wolf04 Founding Member

Rock. I don't know what your smoking, but pass it over. My paper would bury your rock :hihi:

4. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Have any of yall ever played with rain and fire in the game. Rain rust scissors and tears paper and puts out fire. Fire burns paper and scissors.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

What would be the signal for them?LSU!

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

You also have one atomic bomb to use in your lifetime. When you use it it counts as 2 wins, so you win whatever you are rocking for. My friend Andrew used his to see who got the last Mountain Dew Live Wire. I am saving mine for something more important.

I would own this chick in paper rock scissors. I would alternate between the bureaucrat, paper dolls, the fist full of dollars, and avalanche.

http://www.worldrps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=33

7. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Joel used his on "who has to drive" somewhere.....

8. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Rain would be wiggling your fingers pointing down and fire would be the exact same thing but with your fingers pointing upwards.

9. Soap

Soap Founding Member

We used to play with rain and fire too. Also I think there were others that I can't remember.

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

lame...

tic-tac-toe is the game, and battle.

I'm honing my minesweeper skills too, still haven't made it under 100 seconds on expert, but I haven't yet soaked my hands in hot water so that I can make more mouse-clicks per second. I'm leaving that avenue open until I can't shave another second off my time. I've already played 100 times today. Of course, after a couple of hours, you need to take a break, or you reach the point of diminishing returns. Take a break and watch Jerry Springer or Judge Judy or that Dungeons and Dragons soap opera.