Alabama.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 65Grad, Apr 15, 2021.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Lagniappe boys...that’s me to this board.

Brian likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

furduknfish likes this.
  4. XXL TideFan

Retreads guys. Better hope O brings it better than y’all or he will be chasing bar flies at his next gig.

What is the “run his ass outta town” limit this year?

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Guessing bout same as gnome king.

6. XXL TideFan

Saban has free reign to do as he deems necessary. Even with all of that offensive talent lost and a new offensive staff Bama will be the one to beat in the west. Who knows though, right? Hell we could stumble out of the gate and not gel on offense. Watched spring game and wasn’t thrilled at RB. Could be rotating 4 until a couple start clicking. Defense will be the best in the conference.
    QB....damn that kid can throw on the run too. Reminds me of Tua a bit

Around the 9:20 mark of the video Saban answers the question to his retirement. After the A Day game.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    TigerTap and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I asked you, not gnome king. You've made this same attempt in the past to diminish CEO and paint LSU fanbase as unreasonable but only b/c of gnome kings success. The bar is same. Stop winning and youre gone. Id wager you gumps turn on him just as quick as taint and the rantards on droppings if he posts a couple 5 win seasons or worse, loses to CEO a couple times in a row. Deep down inside, thats what you all worry about. That and your nephson having 14 toes. Keep crawfishing.

Chipeace and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. XXL TideFan

My apologies maybe this will suffice. Like any fan base we have our share of loons that go freaking out if you don’t win the conference every year. It’s the SEC no way that can happen but the loons freak anyway. Saban has done more than enough (not finished yet) for Bama that I believe his hot seat would have a long slow heat up. Losing to LSU is inevitable given both are in the same division. You didn’t hear anyone screaming for Sagan’s head over Malzahn beating him more than anyone else of late.
    Anytime a discussion is preceded or ended with an incestuous slur, you concede any moral or intellectual high ground you may perceive holding.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I think we can live with that

a guy walks into a bar and says to the barman,.. ‘You hear the latest bama joke?’.. The barman says, ‘I should warn you, I’m from Alabama’.. So the guy says, ‘All right then, I’ll tell it slowly’

Brian, Chipeace, kluke and 5 others like this.
  10. XXL TideFan

Aflac you don’t have any skin in the game, why are you quacking? Going by voting patterns and the general lunacy emanating from your hippie haven you ceded intellectual superiority to the conservative south long ago.