Alex Hurst

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by phi1514, Oct 10, 2012.

1. BP

BP Founding Member

That's not depression. That's bi polar, which can be even harder to diagnose and treat successfully. Sometimes, and I have absolutely no information on Hurst, only speaking generally, bi polar is misdiagnosed as depression because the manic phase is never observed. Either way, if sever, it can have a debillitating impact on a person's life. Psychotropic drugs have improved tremendously in the last twenty years, but, sometimes have serious side effects, and choosing the right medication, and dosage, is still pretty much trial and error. Even then, and I'm referring to really bad cases here, the meds might work for awhile, only to stop being effective, and then the trial an error phase must be repeated.

2. SaintSlidell

SaintSlidell How bout them Tigers! Who Dat

Do you have the link that says he is bipolar or depressed? I'm sure everyone is not just talking here-say.

plotalot likes this.
  3. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

I'm depressed that I'm not privy to inside information that others here seem to be.

4. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Most people just take rumors that they heard or saw someone else say and run with it. Most people don't know wtf they're talking about.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

i dont need to have a link, I have access to 2 coaches on the staff and some other related people. Im not here to make shit up. I never said he was depressed, I said it has more to do with football.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I have no knowledge specifically about Hurst, but a co-worker's son was off in theatrical college in St. Louis several years ago and had his first observed bipolar episode. He nearly was successful in his suicide attempt. And he's never been the same since.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

you dont know what the fuck you are talking about, clearly he has aids and you have zero knowledge of whats going on with him. o_O

8. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

This diatribe reminds me of Ferris Bueller's Day Off "Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Alex pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

Get well soon Alex, The Tigers need ya!

SaintSlidell likes this.
  9. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

Most of us are talking hypothetical...you know, using words like "if".

10. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Look buddy, I am the one that posted it. You can mock it or call it a lie or whatever. Don't read the thread.

I've been a member of this board since 2006 (I think). If you don't want to believe it then don't.