Alex Wililams commits to Ole Miss

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by FortWorthTiger, Feb 27, 2006.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

The fact that he signed with ole myth if real football programs wanted him should throw up a huge warning sign. I wouldn't be suprised to see him become an academic casualty, after all how smart can he be if he signed with ole miss. Could end up being muck like perrish cox.

2. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

There's really no reason to bad mouth these kids because they didn't choose to go to LSU. I'm pretty sure that if he changes his mind and comes to Baton Rouge, we'll find all sorts of wonderful things to say about him. Good luck to the kid. I remember the days when LSU wasn't the power it is now. I certainly don't think the players that chose to come here back then were stupid.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I'm not bad mouthing him he may very well be a great kid, I don't know him. However I do know that no kid in his right mind chooses Ole Miss over most of the other schools on his list unless there is something astray.

4. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

That's not necessarily true. For all we know Ole Miss might be offering a better program in the field he wants to major in. It's doubtful, but we don't know. What is very clear is that Ogeron is an outstanding recruiter. We will all miss the days when noone from Mississippi wanted to go to Oxford, much less kids from LA.