All American Bowl Gameday--Discussion

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TejasTiger, Jan 15, 2005.

1. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Trooper Taylor may indeed be a great recruiter and Fatso has always recruited on a national basis but where theres smoke theres usually fire and Tennessee has had their fair share of smoke coming from ole rocky top. This string of commits is a feather in their cap but Im not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt considering their track history.

They, with Arkansas, have the most discipline and character problems of any team in the SEC. They have a horrendous grad rate (one of the lowest in the country) and seemingly get unqualified players qualified (see Travis Henry incident with Florida) and keep their players on the field when they don’t even attend class or get bogus grades (see ESPN Outside the Lines). They dodged a huge bullet on the Tee Martin affair and they were caught cheating recruiting that kid at Bama and lost a couple schollys over it. Add to that the street agent business and this unsavory incident with Fatso being sued over lying about some bammer coach having an affair with a recruits mother makes you go hmmmm. To me this is enough smoke to raise my eyebrows. Im not saying their buying players but evidence would suggest that Tennessee operates on the fringe in their athletic department.

I've lived all over the southeast in the last 20 years with job transfers and the one school getting the most consistent scrutiny from opposing schools fans and media has always been UT. I’m not going to be as forgiving as my fellow LSU brethren here in regards to Tennessee.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

We aren't being forgiving, just not as skeptical. I will neveraccuse a school of cheating until it comes out proven. I go to the Miami Boards and see them accsuing LSU of cheating on Bowe, Hill and the other good recruits we got from Florida and it makes be want to puke.

3. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

Miami accusing other schools?!!!!
    That's classic.
    Hehehe!