all right people....it's true confession time!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, May 7, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

now we know if we add all our ages up we are the mummy.....but....checking out who's here.....my boy bengal b is having a big time tonite....way to go bro'...... :D :D :D :D :D

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

OK OK it's still light out here so I'm going to Fry's Electronics to pick up a VHS/DVD recorder....

...I PROMISE I'll drink a beer on my return
    (so I'll learn how to operate the new toy in the condition
    that I'm normally in....)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I'm going away for a while but I'll be back.
    My mom is here and we're going to watch a movie.....
    Ripleys Game!

4. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Make sure you post those pictures of the "new house" for all to see. I know everyone will be curious to see how you live!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You shouldn't be scared to make 40, you should be scared that you will not. :D :D :D :D :D I'm right behind you and don't fear 40 because I plan to live to be at least 100 and I'll still be 1) a Tiger fan 2) hard headed and opinionated and 3) hopefully still posting on Tiger Forum :geaux: :lsug: :champs:

6. edyel

edyel edyel

I'm 48 and have worked my ass off since 16. I can out work,out party and out think all of the twenty-something guys at my job. Thats no brag,just fact. When you grow up doing physical labor it is a curse and a blessing. A good friend is coming up here on vacation this weekend "because he wants to see some yankees". He was born and raised in a small cajun community in S. Louisiana and graduated from LSU in "75. A Tiger Nation of 2 is about to take this area and show it what Louisiana boys do for fun. Colors will be flown,trash will be talked,bar-b-que will cook 24 hrs. Life is,good food,good friends,good drink and LSU FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. arizona tiger

arizona tiger Founding Member

edyel, you've got to be fair. With two LSU fans (also Southerners) the odds are stacked against the Yankees! I totally share and understand your comments. I'm 62, have worked my ass off since I was 15, can out work, out party and out think most twenty-somethings I come in contact with also.

But so what--that's not a very high standard, is it? I own a business and I rarely even interview anyone under 35 because of the obvious lack of work ethic, values that you and I were brought up with, etc. That said, there is a small minority of really sharp twenty-somethings. They're just really hard to find. Most have enough metal in them to set off everything in the airport security systems and have no clue how to deal with the public on a business basis. :lsup: :champs: :lsug:

8. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I turned 40 a year and a half ago. This is my take on it. I had lunch one day by myself last year and a very pretty, young waitress, (like 21), smiled at me. I got home and told my wife that I thought it was funny, because I was wondering what this girl was thinking, either A: hey this guy seems nice, I'd like to meet him, or B: that is a nice man, I bet he would like to play golf with my Father. The really funny thing is that I really was old enough to be her dad. That's what it is like being 40! My suggestion is to get married, stay home, quit drinking, and act your age!