All that's left is the crying....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Oct 21, 2007.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The spot was bad, no question. But the no-calls that went in AU's favor far outweigh it, and I can sleep well @ night.

I can especially sleep well because we were hosed on the blocked extra point @ AU in '04, and we were reamed with no fewer than 5 drive-stalling/killing drives in '06 @ AU.

Karma is a ... well, you know what it is.

1 person likes this.
  2. edyel

edyel edyel

Karma is a Bitch! And Bama fans,well here it comes.:tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

And 2004 when they pulled out that extra point 'penalty' that was never called before and hasn't been called since, in any game any where. After our last two games at JH, Barners have NOTHING to complain about. At least there is some question about the calls last night. There's no debating the BS non-call last year that cost us the game. Poetic Freakin' justice. Now they see how it feels.

As for the spot that Murphy got, it was only a 3rd down play. Even if it's short, it's 4th and inches and more than likely we'll go for and get the first down.

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

The thing that really upsets me is that following each poorly officiated SEC game, the head of SEC officiating will ALWAYS issue a statement backing his officials. :dis:

I mean, yes, I understand that you want to show support for the guys working for you, but damn! it IS ok--and even considered honorable--to actually admit you made a mistake!