All true Tigers are rooting for Clemson, today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex, Jan 9, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Maybe the slime comes from 2 cavities on the front of his face.

2. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I agree, only tired fails to capture my feelings about the Bama juggernaut. Nick Saban has actually cooled my interest in college football and the playoffs in general. I remember when my daughter played AAU basketball, there was a team that only "recruited" the best of all players, then they ran roughshod through the rest of the teams and picked up the Championship trophy each year. I remember how all the parents just wanted to give the trophy to them and let everyone else play and compete. I kind of now think of Saban and Alabama as this. I just want to say, okay okay, you guys have it all. Thanks for ruining the game. For now, I will watch until I give up (probably 1st quarter), then I'll check back to see what happened in the 4th. Otherwise, I will not watch Saban and Bama take another. Seems like even Bama fans would become terminally bored with it. Enough already.

P&G_wheelz007 likes this.
  3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I, too, (like the rest of the world) would like for Bama to fail miserably.

.....but they don't give a fuck what we think and will win by double-digit points. College football has been diluted b/c of this dynasty and it will take a decade or more to really appreciate the sort of dominance that we are seeing. Saban will put it so far out of reach that future coaches will never be able to compare themselves to him.

Bama 30
    Clemson 20

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

not so fast my friend

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I've got Clemson winning this one. I think they've played at 80-90% for most of the year and will play their best tonight.

A new offensive coordinator calling plays for Bama in a Championship game cannot be a good thing for cohesion. It won't be the same. They may not get it going tonight.... and I hope they don't.

And at some point a Freshman QB plays like a Freshman.

This Clemson team is really good. Better than they've shown for most of the season.....

Clemson 31
    Bama 20

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I think Clempson really moves the ball, but settles for field goals, bama scores on big plays.

Clemson 23,.. Alabama 21

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    P&G_wheelz007 likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Honestly, I just hope it's a competition and a nail biter. In which Bama loses. With that said, I kinda want to see Clemson destroy them. So there's that.

Rouxleaux and P&G_wheelz007 like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Roll Tigers.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No. Alcohol is not an excuse or reason for being dishonest.

For his children, yes. For any other reason, no. I'll consider a change in my opinion when he takes responsibility for his choices, when he drops the lawsuit against USC, and when he apologizes to the people he screwed over.

Reminder.....he's a Fireball kind of guy.

10. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

I dont see how an LSU fan can pull for either team. There is bama....which is well...bama enough said. But how can you pull for Clemson? They claim to have the real death valley and are the real tigers....how can you pull for this? Not to mention the 2 most obnoxious football fans I know, my cousin and her ex husband, are Clemson fans. Worse by far than any bama fans or any other I have ever been around they are beyond intolerable. I get that its kinda like the presidential election voting not so much for 1 but against the other but damn there is no way I can pull for either team. It will be on the TV but I will mainly just be working the grill and making sure the whiskey hasn't gone bad on us.

CajunlostinCali, Winston1 and LSUTiga like this.