Alleva issues statement about Les Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Guys he's gone. I know we try to rationalize why because were lsu fans and think lsu is the best school on earth and the place every coach wishes he could coach at. Still the fact remains that if Michigan puts up the money he's gone and believe me their tired of losing and they will put up the money. I am not connected like bhelm or a brilliant x's and o's guy like fish or lasalle but I am not blind. It's done. The word is Michigan has asked to speak to miles , they will make an press conference Monday and say miles will be mich coach. Miles will say he loves lsu and it was the hardest bla bla bla. They will make him cfb's highest paid coach Monday or Tuesday and that's that. Then we will see if all the we can do better miles haters were right and see how many super coaches quit their jobs right in the middle of recruit signing to run to lsu. The report of pelini may be or not be true. This is what my gut says is how it's going down- miles drags for Michigan Monday and Tuesday pelini is in baton rouge. This is probably already a done deal and was all worked out over the holidays. I hope I'm wrong and you all can dogg me and call me a dumbass but come Tuesday we will have a new coach. Sucks real bad but I'm sorry to say I have always been good at that gut feeling thing.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

A wise ol fist phucker once told me to believe half of what you see and nothing that you read. Now, be advised.

2 people like this.
  3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

for those of you checking back in.... no, there is nothing new. just everyone who thinks they know. :hihi:

4. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Then how come he ain't already up there? If he was goin', why didn't he announce today? The bowl game is over so what's he waitin' for if it's a "done deal worked out over the holidays"? If the "deal is done", why hasn't Les just come out and said "I'm the coach at Michigan" already? There's no advantage to not announcing it if it's a done deal. Might be 'cause he's not going and is leveraging this to better his pay / contract at LSU. :LSU231:

5. LSUTiga

When a man leaves his wife for another woman it's wise to put some distance tween leaving and coming out in the open...for the kids' sake especially.

You wouldn't tell the kids that on their birthday or Christmas would you?

6. LSUTiga

I certainly have no clue but man-o-man I love times like these when you can cut the tension with a knife. Sabanfan's azz is puckered up enough to squeeze all the juice out of a lemon. :lol:

Makes me lonesome for Nootch too.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm as calm as can be considering I jumped back on the Saints phucking bandwagon last year.

I'm not worried about Miles.
    I'm like Okie. If he decides to go to his alma mater I'll wish him the best. I just didn't want him fired. I would have gone postal.

8. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: I could maybe see not saying anything about it before the bowl game for the sake of the teams performance in the game, etc. But the games over now so not much reason not to announce it if it was happenin'. Also feel that if he was leaving that something would have leaked out by now. The team would know by now and someone would have told someone. I don't think something like that could be kept under wraps for this long without somebody opening their mouth about it. Just sayin........:LSU231:

9. LSUTiga

Lord, and me, I jenxed them cause today was the first time I'd watched them all season since they were in the playoffs. Felt like I was a kid again and watching the Saints from the days of old.

As for Miles, I'm happy if he stays and I'm also confident that should he leave we'll be okay. Some coach would get a chance to win with Miles' talent for a while cause man are we loaded.

10. LSUTiga

I don't know what's going on with this shyt but often "they" make it look like it's unfolding and not a done deal, even when it is/was. Miles said he hadn't talked to Michigan so I take him on his word; however, his agent may have been.

We'll find out soon enough. He's got enough P&G running through his veins that he may be waiting for Monday to steal Auburn's thunder. :lol: