Alleva issues statement about Les Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Jan 8, 2011.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

"You wouldn't tell the kids that on their birthday or Christmas would you?"

Didnt Saban tell us on Christmas day he was leaving for the NFL ?

2. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: You may be right. :lol: I'm just ready to find out one way or another 'cause I'm tired of this shyt already!! :hihi: :LSU231:

3. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: OUCH!!! :lol:

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

The team got back this afternoon. Tomorrow the meeting will be scheduled for Monday and Tuesday he will be in Michigan doing the news conference with the blue hat on instead of the white one.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I said, "You" not "God" and we're not kids. And we hadn't just won a bowl game. :wink:

6. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Link?

7. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Gowafb.com tells about the tigers landing in baton rouge this afternoon. The rest is how I fear it will go down. I know it's speculation. I've been on the net all day from michigans board to scouts and here and all over. This is just how I see it going down. The latest I've found says Michigan is paying 5 mil plus incentives and they wouldn't ask for a meeting until the agents had everything ready and agreed on. This has been going through nego for a while. I wasn't there. A lot of this comes from michigans board.

8. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

Miles would be better off with a raise and contract extension with LSU. This team is ready to compete seriously for another national championship.

It's going to take, at minimum, a few years for ANY coach to get Michigan competitive again. This is no overnight fix at U of M. Hoke seems to be real good at turning things around. Give him the job....

9. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Oh, well, as long as it's from a solid source....:confused:

1 person likes this.
  10. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: You think LSU is not gonna make Miles a counter offer to anything Michigan offers? They will and it will be right up there with UM's offer. Alleva basically already said that. I think this is far from a "done deal". Les is listening to both sides and will leverage this to his advantage as any smart businessman would do. I can't say I know what CLM will do because I don't. But I just think that with all things considered that LSU is the much better deal by far if the money is close on both sides. We'll find out soon how Les feels. And I feel LSU has a better than even shot of keeping him in Baton Rouge. :LSU231: