alley maybe quiting team?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Mar 11, 2006.

1. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

From The Advocate...

2. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

Hope he doesn't quit. It would be something he'd regret for the rest of his life. However, the way they are talking about the injury (how it isn't responding) it doesn't sound good. If he did decide to come back, I'd be afraid that he would lose much of the explosiveness that made him so effective. There are a lot of big power backs out there, but not many that were as fast and explosive as he was. Good luck to the kid. There will always be a place for him at LSU. I hope he knows that.

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

i hope he doesn't quit but he needs to do what is best for him.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Some injuries just take longer to heal. Harvey Williams never came back 100% after his knee injury in college, but it did eventually heal and he had a fine career in the NFL.

You just have to be patient with a knee injury. Stay in school and get the best medical care available . . . and get your degree on scholarship, just in case.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: GOOD ONE HATCHER TIGER!!!!!!!!! LMAO.... Send him on up....we can sure make him understand the different feelings. Prepare for the pros now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Learn how to play for the name on the back of your jersey.!!!!!

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I truely hope things work out perfect for AB. I really do.
    *pm to AB.....get well dude. (but if you don't, don't tell anyone you quit. Myself and some of my LSU friends will pay you to let us wear your uniform and come out of the tunnel.) We will wear a heavily taped knee so we won't be called on.! Or fall down and limp back to the dressing room to the roar of the crowd.

7. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

i was told today that he quit thursday and cleaned out his locker, but didn't believe it. I was while ago that he is now back on though. this comes from a fellow rb and good friend. we will see though.

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

He's back.

9. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

yea i have been told he is back and should be at the next practice. if he isn't at the next one then thats not a good sign. A couple people i know who have other friends on the team have been told he is back also. I got my info from JV that he was back and i figure he is as good a source as any. we will see though. im hoping.

10. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

i am assuming hes back.....God i hope!