Almost forgot

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Oct 30, 2016.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

With everything goin on almost forgot to post the kids trip yesterday morning. Took my oldest boy and daughter for some white trout. Didn't smoke em but caught a fair mess. Only fished about an hour and a half boat is to small for those two to be that close proximity any longer than that but got 40 nice white trout and a couple ground mullet aka southern kingfish. Got family in town from California so between the squirrels last night and frying 4 gallons of flounder tonight I never thought to take a pic.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    tigerbait3 likes this.
  2. tigerbait3

tigerbait3 Freshman

nice! whites were thick as could be last weekend. finally found the water column where i could get through them and ended up with 25 trout. would have kept some whites but i wasnt cooking the fish that night.

also saw a buck (4-6 point, couldnt see well enough) swimming in the marsh near me, which was pretty cool.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. jvalhenson

you ever see one like that and want to bring him on home with you but dont have a gun just pull up on side of him and grab him by the tail and lift up on it. His head will dunk under and he will drown. Its a lot easier and quicker than it sounds.

4. tigerbait3

tigerbait3 Freshman

Ha will remember. Not sure my 6 year old niece would have gotten over the screaming deer though.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Yes, much less traumatic for the little ones to see Daddy blow a big hole in Bambi with a 30.06

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Drowning is up close and personal.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I can't wait until they find the bodies, you make the news and I can say, "Hey, I know that guy."

8. jvalhenson

I don't see how they'll ever find them