Am I Nuts?????

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geekboy, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

I know I started another thread earlier about this but are we not going to go undeafted this season?

Who is going to beat us?

Check the regular season. Who is going to defeat us? Name the team.

Tennessee is not going to beat us at home.

I think Georgia is out of the mix.

Who will we meet in the conference championship game? Do you really think we will lose to them?

What about the NC game? I am one of the few people living that thinks USC is NOT going undefeated this season. The Orange Bowl was an oddity.
    They have a target on them that is unbelievable. Even if we meet them in the title game...........we win.

Miles has the keys to a Ferrari. He is offensive minded. Not that offense wins games but he will get a great defensive coordinator. He knows how it works here at LSU.

This year is going to be unbelievable! For the first time in LSU history this team is going to DOMINATE teams. This team is going to have a KILLER INSTINCT like no other LSU team HAS EVER HAD.

Look what this team did defensively against Oklahoma last year in the Sugar Bowl! What did OU get........157 yards total? Look at their total offensive output against Kansas St. last year and against USC this year. Almost twice as much as they did against LSU.

Miles knows the key is defense. He also knows his offensive mindset with a great defense will result in a team that will be unbelievably formidable!

I've got goosebumps when I think about this upcoming season. We will have probably one of the fastest receiving corps in the history of college football.
    We have returning running backs that are ungodly. We will have an offensive line that is almost as big and as fast as the Dallas Cowboys.

We are the college version of a top notch pro team!

We are not only going to win games, we are going to dominate all opponents.
    This upcoming year is going to be bizarre! Get ready. Yes, I am extremely optimistic.

If you think I'm nuts or am as blind as Ramah tell me where I'm wrong. Point out talent wise or coaching wise where I'm off base. Let's get real and talk football. Show me where my optimism if off base. Tell me who is better and why they will win!

I'm waiting.

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Man, I'm just happy to see someone in Shreveport likes LSU. I thought that was a Texas town. Just kidding. You could come over to the South endzone and sit with us anytime. I like your optimism.

3. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

It seems most Louisiana folks above Alexandria are Arkansas fans. This is very sad to me.

However most people I know up here in the northern region of Louisiana are diehard LSU fans contrary to popular belief!

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Most Arkansas fans here in West Monroe are in the closet. Whats the latest on Evangel? Do you think they will survive moving down?

5. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

The question is will the other teams survive evangel moving down....i'm from shreveport by the way...pretty much ....like right outside of shreveport.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

One things for sure..... from here on out West Monroe Rebels, state champs every year. :)

West Monroe Rebels

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Yes, you are. How do I know this.... I read your posts on soonerfans.com. :D

Oh... As for your post... I am optimistic as well!

8. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

The SEZ rocks...SU16, baby!

9. Indiana Tiger

Indiana Tiger Founding Member

While it is quite possible for us to go undefeated, more than likely we will have at least one unexpected loss. It is extremely difficult to go thru a season undefeated, and it ususually takes some luck to do it. The great Nebraska teams of the 90's are one of the few teams to go undefeated without hardly any challenge. Spurrier never went undefeated. In fact if the BCS would have been in place his entire career, he would have never won a championship. He would have made one BCS championship game (95), and Nebraska, the champion that year, rolled them in the Fiesta Bowl. In 96, the year he won it, he wouldn't have made the championship game. We have the talent to be optimistic, but don't set expectations so high that you would be disappointed with a 1 loss season.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

S14 row N. Giving the visiting fans grief!