Am I Nuts?????

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geekboy, Jan 23, 2005.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

But a good thing for us is that :eek:lefire: and Florida will be going thru the same "learning process" as we will.

Auburn, having lost significant talent after this season (their entire offensive backfield), will be rebuilding, and one would think that they won't be as dominant next year as they were this year (but, and gosh I hate to say it--it makes me sick), but Tubberville did have some solid recruiting classes as of late (they've just been over-shadowed by our classes--but are still some top-notch players "on the plains"), and they're shapping up to have another solid class this season. But based on our over-all talent returning, I would say that we have the edge of the Tiger from the Plains, in '05 (not to mention the revenge factor :cuss: ).

2. john randolph

john randolph Founding Member

axd Go back to what ever board you came from. You just came here to cause trouble.

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Red, I grew up right down the road from Shreveport and have lived in Shreveport most of my adult life. Baja Arkansas is just a bite over board. LSU fans are everywhere. Man that hurt.

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

You can go to hell. Thats a poor excuse for a first post and I hope you never darken this board again.

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I'm serious, there are not alot of Arkansas fans around here. Very rarely do you even see a plate on a car anymore. I would say 80% LSU, 10% Arkansas, 5% Texas, 3% Aggies, 2% ULM