Am I right? Or am I drunk ? YOU decide!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Agreed but giving up on O after one year is terrible.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I understand all of what you say but my point being is it productive to run down the HC before the season begins? Does that fire the team up? Does that help recruiting? Saban had 6 years to prove himself his first 3 years were not that spectacular if you look at the results.

Well just opinions you have yours I have mine just hope mine is not false hope.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Yeah I get it. You know where I am going with this. He either is going in the right direction or the wrong one. The wrong one costs another year or two I suppose.

Perhaps Aranda could take an HC job at the end of the year but major coaching changes outside that is just spinning the wheel of failure.

4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

O loves USC....I am not so sure he loves LSU as much

TeamofSavages and TigerTap like this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He loves LSU at least as much as Michigan Miles did.

ROY_LA_CA, didit, leroy7500 and 4 others like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He did. I'm sure he still has a fondness for the program, the players he coaches,and the fans. However, there is zero love lost regarding Haden and the administration. Haden lied to him. USC hired Sardrunkian....and Ed KNEW he was a drunk. You know how that must have felt? And this was after Haden lied and told him he'd get a fair shake. He was NEVER a legit contender. USC wanted someone who was poised, uptight, could grease palms to get the donor money rolling. That isn't Ed.

I am convinced that he does love LSU. Does he get "being a Tiger"? I don't know. But he's left USC long ago.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You can convince me of a lot of things but you would never convince me a guy named Ed Orgeron from the bayous of Louisiana doesn't bleed purple and gold. Everyone who know O personally will tell you he is pure Louisiana and all LSU.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Let me get this right. Everyone including me knows LSU has not had a big time championship QB since Matt Flynn. LSU has been a national joke regarding the QB position right? We are called the graveyard of QB's right? All I have heard here since I have joined this site is LSU sucks at QB right? With that said you guys from what I can see expected O to win the SEC title last year and are judging him knowing he didn't have a big time QB and without even one full year of his OWN recruits. Here we are with O heading into only his second full year and you guys are already searching for a new coach before one snap of the football for the 2018 football season. The man has won 6 of 8 as interim coach and 9 of 12 his first year as HC is putting together a great recruiting class and brought in what appears to be a big time transfer QB yet it's gloom and doom here.

Get a grip

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    six pack dan, KyleK, LSUTiga and 4 others like this.
  9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

On the money. He's been talking bad about LSU since he quit the team. He hates LSU. And recruited against LSU for 30 years, lying about everything from academics to LSU's depth chart. Some of it was posted in the Baton Rouge Advocate. Alleva sold this buffoon to the simps as "One of us".

www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-ed-orgeron-plaschke-20141109-column.html

TeamofSavages likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeah like every other coach who recruits against us or other school does. Not taking your word that he lied but all assistant and head coaches are hired to coach, howerver if they can't sign recruits they are fired. All I know is he is a good recruiter and doing that for US now. Hates LSU? That's rich coming from a guy who worships Miles who was never going to bring us a championship again and was becoming a laughing stock of college football. I am sure O doesn't hate LSU however you wishing Elmer Fudd as our head coach I question your loyalty to LSU. you may be a Tulane fan for all I know.

six pack dan, CaryLab and Bengal B like this.