Am I wrong?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu99, Jan 3, 2002.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Am I wrong to want Reed to go pro? I don't really want his career at LSU to be over but what else can a guy do? A new QB may not get him the ball like Ro did this year and he would have to enjoy a great year just to maintain the first round projections that he has now. Then again, having a legitimate pre-season Heisman contender would be nice. Pre-season is the key to winning it, as we all know now. Our WR's seem to be stocked anyway, so what does everyone think? He'll be a favorite of mine no matter which uniform he wears next year.

2. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

i agree

i would love for him to come back, but his stock may never be this high again. not to forget about the possibility of injury.. i wish him the best. JOSH TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN!!

3. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

I'd like to see Reed stay for purely selfish reasons. However if I were him, i'd be gone. You only get one shot in life, you gotta jump on it when the time comes. It will be great seeing him in the NFL (Saints need a wideout). He is the Michael Jordan/Muhammed Ali of SEC wide-receivers. The greatest of all-time. If he stays another year he'll be the greatest collegiate receiver of all-time bar none. Also, I talked to a player on the scout team who played in high school with Trev Faulk. He said that he thinks Trev is gone.