American media is trying to keep Americans angry and divided

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Sep 20, 2016.

1. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

[]
    I agree that shooting looks unjustified and as I remember she is being charged with man slaughter after everything was reviewed.
    I am curious who is the "you guys" and "people Like you" you are talking about ?

Police say they found the gun at the scene ..I will wait to see if this was justified or not.

Typical white response Really?? . Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the nation and the figures on black on black crime is insane there. I don't see much speaking out I see lots of acting out, not much rallying more like rioting. I myself have no clue why things are like they are in the inner city? Do You? All I know is race relations seem to have gotten worse and the people who say they have the best interest for minorities have been in power positions in office for 2 terms. I don't want anyone to get over anything I would love too see it fixed.

Cant argue too much on this one not too many of the sensitive, thinking type sign up for this gig always alpha males with lots of testosterone.

To be really fair he used gender in his speech and since one is male and one female you would have to be obtuse not to get it.

"My name may not be on the ballot, but our progress is on the ballot," President Obama said Saturday night. "And there is one candidate who will advance those things. And there is another candidate who's defining principal, the central theme of his candidacy is opposition to all that we have done."

I apologize I am on my lap top have pulled a double shift... but hey amigo lots of us lily whites care...just get tired of being called the problem because I was born white.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you left out the black part.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That really pisses me off and you're correct, there IS something VERY wrong with that.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Her civil rights were violated. She should lawyer up and retire early with that $25mil. I would.

5. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

Maybe he copped a feel.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

Wakka wakka

Big Tiger likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't know, negligent homicide seems more appropriate. Maybe subconsciously this had something to do with race, but I don't think she said "ooh a black guy i wanna kill him" pop pop. I think it's like Shane said, she should have never been a police officer and if so she should have been directing traffic at an elementary school. Not responding to situations with a firearm on her belt.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

manslaughter is just the killing of someone. nah, they got it right

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

the 1st degree part is going to be hard to proven. @LaSalleAve .is right in that it should have been negligent, as most the ones we have seen should be.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

Yeah, I see the premeditated part now. We don't have all that fancy degree stuffs and what not in this here state of missippi

And here's your problem with overzealous DAs. Going for the kill instead of the knockout. When it's shown that 1st degree won't fly, then where are you?