American media is trying to keep Americans angry and divided

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Sep 20, 2016.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I have been pulled over for looking too young to drive, too short to drive, being out too early on Easter morning (at 6AM and I was also on my way to work at the time).

I was also pulled over in a sketchy neighborhood....Mr. Officer initially says it's for a broken tail light but then proceeds to put me through the 10th degree and after I answered about 20 questions (some inappropriate) he says that he really pulled me over because the only reason a white person would be in that hood is because I was either lost or trying to buy drugs. Huh? Total bullshit, it wasn't either of those.

Not everything is racism. Sometimes cops are nitwits, most of the time they aren't.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

So him asking if you were sexually active is inappropriate?

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

That wasn't one of the questions.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I got pulled over for having Texas plates and in a black neighborhood. There is a street in Pineville called Pelican Drive and I use that street as a cut through to get to 28east. Cop told me flat out, you're a white dude with Texas plates driving through a black neighborhood we thought you were a supplier. I said but I'm in a Nissan Sentra. They got my info and let me go.

When I was 18 I had dreads, and I wore a bunch of raver clothes. I was pulled over and strip searched in the street. I had to get down to my skibbies in the street. There were 3 others with me that didn't because they had on normal clothes and normal haircuts but they were bickering back and forth with the cops and I didn't say a word, I just complied. One cop asked me why I wasn't saying anything or being combative, I said "my dad told me when dealing with the police to comply and only speak when spoken to sir". The cop said you're dad is a smart man. 2 of my friends were arrested, I was not.

In Opelousas I was arrested for having a t shirt that said fuck on the back of it, I was paying a ticket for my dad, and I was 17. They held me in a cell until I turned my shirt inside out.

But on the flip side I'll never forget this. I was pulled over by a black cop in 1994, we had weed and a bong in the car. He found it, he told me to dump the weed out and smash it into the ground with my foot, and take the bong home and don't bring it anywhere again and let us go.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  5. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

Damn thug. :)

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Apparently in Oklahoma first degree manslaughter and murder are separate chargers. They got it right.