Military American Sniper

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigerchick46, Jan 20, 2015.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Easy for what? red is one smug turd.

How many times do I read him say "I'm the worlds expert on me".

Phony patriot my ass.

Do any research at all on post WWII conflicts and you will find overwhelming examples of "rules" for war.

This idiot knew what I meant by fair.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Now, was that so hard? Nothing to disagree with there.

There are lots of gray areas for sure. I just don't like the notion that we are somehow losers that play fair in the face of enemies who commit atrocities. We are not losers. We "play fair" because returning atrocity for atrocity is totally un-American and ineffective anyway. But we have, can, and will be ruthless in the waging of war when it is in our best interests to do so. We do cause terror among civilians when we do, even if we do it with more "class".

3. red55

I can't read your mind and I still don't know what you mean by it. I'm an idiot, after all.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Expect nothing less from you. Of all the members, YOU couldn't figure it out.

Though what is most interesting, for all your posting condemning those for assuming, you sure looked good doing it.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It's not a losers mentally. It's the fact that our government puts our troops in uneven situations for political reasons. Yet somehow, we always kill more and destroy more but then, we can't cross that imaginary line.

6. red55

What imaginary line? Spell it out. What is it that you propose that we do? Seriously.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is this you?
    upload_2015-2-6_15-4-57.jpeg

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Either you go to war or you sit your ass at home.

If you need to exterminate ISIS, then do it. Don't send our guys in with rules. They are trained for one thing.

We did it to get Osama, why not have that mentality in all conflicts? (Meaning we crossed into borders we were not legally allowed to do)

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

While returning atrocity for atrocity might go against the grain of most Americans it could be effective. Say that if after they behead one of ours or burn him alive that we grab the entire families of the highest ranking terrorists we can: wives, children, grandparents, ect. Chop off their arms and legs and since Muslims seem to have a special aversion to pigs throw the maimed family members into a pit full of hogs and send the terrorists a video of their loved ones being eaten alive by swine. Horrible, yes. But it might want to make some of those nutjobs lay down their weapons and go back to goatherding or whatever it was they did before joining the jihad.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

With regards to Kyle, he did his job. Nothing more you can say. Not a single reason anyone should have to say something negative about the guy.

watson1880 likes this.