Military American Sniper

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigerchick46, Jan 20, 2015.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

He's in the Michael Moore douchbag category as well.....Know the best way to tell you said something really stupid? When Anthony Weiner is disgusted by you and says “What is wrong with you?” Check out the video after the bombings in Boston.....

He's not even worth talking about. Anything short of an alien monster attacking your city isn’t worthy of recognition. OK, Bill. Makes perfect sense. Gonna go tell my grandfather that when he died we’re not going to bother honoring him because people die all the time. Deal with it.....typical liberal douche spouting off for attention.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

so much for free speech

LaSalleAve likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Bill Maher is a comic. When you have anthony weiner saying oh that's a bit much, you've done your job.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

who on earth takes him seriously. my grandfather stormed the beach at normandy with an all black unit. Maher's words doesnt tarnish his legacy or make me feel less proud of him.

watson1880 and Tiger in NC like this.
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Is it possible that you don't recognize a comedian when you see one? The flip side of Bill Maher is Dennis Miller. Neither of them are taken seriously, they are entertainers getting their name in the news.

6. red55

Do you know what unit? There was a black anti-aircraft unit recently honored by France. They are the guys who put up the barrage balloons on the beachhead to keep the Luftwaffe from strafing the troops coming ashore.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Who said anything about stopping free speech? Maher and the like use their rights and then Americans such as myself get to use ours in expressing dislike of their views. The irony being that Kyle and others like him are often required to forego their freedom of speech because of what they do to ensure that Maher can continue to be a douche.

He is more than a comic. It's part of his repertoire but clearly he fancies himself a writer, journalist, and political pundit. His show is one of the top rated on HBO with over 4M viewers per episode. He's a frequent guest on cable news networks and not because of his stand up routine. And in fact, his comments about Kyle became a story on all the cable news networks and some of the major networks as well. And of course if his commentary was such a joke then how did he lose his first hosting gig?

I don't know who does and doesn't take him seriously but as he himself commented, "Americans are, in fact, stupid"

8. red55

How so? Has he not written a book?

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I have already stated that IMO, he violated the SEAL Ethos. That doesn't change the fact that at one time, he and a few others who I have held in contempt for the same reason, signed an agreement not to bring attention to, nor profit from, what they did.

And of course, it's easy for Maher to take pot shots at a dead guy. Kyle isn't here to defend himself.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

who knew bill maher was still an actual comic. pretty sure he gave that up in 1990 or thereabouts. all you have to know about him is lasalle thinks what he says is usually correct.

thats how flaming libs see him. not as the funny guy anymore. the serious asshole douchey lib angle. thats what he is. hes about as much as comic as rush limbaugh.