Americans cheer as ‘woke’ US women’s soccer team loses to Canada in Tokyo Olympics semifinals

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, Aug 3, 2021.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

hilarious!

Americans cheer as ‘woke’ US women’s soccer team loses to Canada in Tokyo Olympics semifinals

While people ordinarily cheer for their national team and athletes from their nation to win in the Olympics, it was an odd situation for the USWNT as significant sections of Americans were hoping they would lose.

The United States Women’s National Team (USWNT) for football lost to Canada 1-0 at the semifinals of the Tokyo Olympics. It was a shock defeat as the US team were the overwhelming favourites to win. USA will now face off against Australia for the Bronze Medal match on Thursday.

While people ordinarily cheer for their national team and athletes from their nation to win in the Olympics, it was an odd situation for the USWNT as significant sections of Americans were hoping they would lose. According to them, the team had embraced ‘woke’ ideology and therefore, deserved to lose.

Following the defeat, a section of Americans are expressing their happiness at the defeat.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I wouldn't go so far as to say I "hope" they lose, but they really have me not giving a crap.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I wanted them to lose, they deserved to lose!

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am a massive soccer fan and i used to really like those hoes before they went woke and tried to bankrupt the soccer federation by asking for money they havent earned and the federation does not have.

they seem to think FIFA paid the federation the same amount as if they were playing ultra-lucrative mens tournaments. dumb bitches.

whats great about them losing is that they probably lost because those woke hoes became so fame-seeking that the team was all old famous loud bitches instead of young talent. they made the roster and got playing time because they are on tv all the time, but they are actually too old. but the coach knows he has to put the vocal ones in even if they are 35 years old and they have a superior 22 year old available. they are not playing for the team but their own personal aggrandizement

tbe mens team stars are about 21 years old on avg and improving at breakneck pace. the women are like 36 and slowly joggin into medicore performance after mediocre performance.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

@Jmg I've learned to like soccer, but about the only women in the sport I know are the bitch Rapinoe, Alex Morgan and Hope Solo cuz they're hot, and Jrue Holiday's wife (and I'm not even sure she's a soccer player). So I'll ask, do you believe we could have sent a more talented women's team than we did, or did we really just send the most famous ones?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am not an expert in womens soccer, but my understanding is that yes, there are young talents that should have made the team and played. i learned this from a podcast i listen to about soccer, the men in blazers podcast, you might have seen those two british guys that do commentary on NBC. in their analysis, yes, they women were two steps slow, and there was talent available that should have been selected and getting minutes.

they theorized that the pay is so low for women, that these loud ones know they are selling their brand, going on subway ads and shit, and thats what important to them now. soccer is just a side gig that doesnt pay.

the coach has his hands tied, the old woke bitches run the team.

also any team with an average age of 30ish is screwed unless you have messi and ronaldo up front.

they really didnt play any young stars at all. every team needs a couple kids on the team with energy, pushing them. a team of over 30 moms is not gonna work. i am not a biologist but women appear to lose a step after babies.

also carli lloyd is 39! she thinks she can kick for an NFL team! these women are delusional.

also a few years back i read a story about a really talented but christian conservative soccer girl. she strongly implied she was blackballed by the louder voices on the team because she opposed gays, abotion, etc, and that simply wont fly on team woke.

side note: this is a great time to start caring about US mens soccer as they have some proper stars now, guys playing for european juggernauts and winning trophies. at the very least, learn who christian pulisic, weston mckennie, and gio reyna are, and then be excited.

mctiger likes this.