America's most lethal sniper.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by gyver, Feb 2, 2013.

1. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

He gave a seminar to our brigade leadership when I was in command in 2005. Didn't realize why I reacted in certain ways during my first deployment until I heard him speak. Never had a problem pulling the trigger, but its the small things that compound. I'm sure Shane can relate.

GregLSU likes this.
  2. alfredeneuman

Yep.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How the hell are you bro? How was the deployment?

4. alfredeneuman

Good, man. Doing well. Lots of changes happening. Still have some time left over there, and fighting season is in full swing. How about you?

5. shane0911

Trying to enjoy things on the retired side of the fence but there is this one little problem known as the POTUS that just keeps fucking it all up. Can't wait till that shit bag is sent packing.

gyver likes this.
  6. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Picked up his book from a co-worker of mine who knew his wife in Oregon, read it in one day, I couldn't put it down......guy was a true american hero badass, we could use more like him and need to pay thanks to all those who give their service to our country there's totally not enough of that going around. I also feel a lot of sorrow for his wife and can't imagine what she's had to go through his deployment, their rough times, the healing process and then his death......guy should have never died like that. I also saw a few sycophantic ass licking Obama wacko's on TV pointing to him being killed using it as another example for needed gun control, no doubt this Patriot would have loved to have had a few of them in his sights......God Bless his family R.I.P.

alfredeneuman, shane0911 and gyver like this.
  7. shane0911

I bet you are a hottie, sure sound like one ;)

8. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Not to throw this off topic, but I also recently read Marine Sniper about Carlos Hathcock. It was another great book. I highly recommend it.

9. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Gonna look for it tomorrow.......I truly don't understand how any logical soul who was raised right could read one of these books by these American patriots and support anything other than everything against Obama, my gloves are off in this forum after reading this book and others.......

gyver likes this.
  10. shane0911

Its a great read. Vietnam era stuff. I read it about oh well a long time ago. You have to be careful about criticism of "the machine" Marcus Luttrell did it in his book and has been catching hell for it ever since. Liberal bastards even tried to say he flat out lied.

gyver likes this.