US Politics Amnesty

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mancha, Nov 21, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Her role is to showcase Hillary as the pragmatic moderate populist like Bill himself. Warren will demonstrate just how much room there is to the left of Hillary.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hate to interrupt all you libs having such a fine circle jerk here but I will. Serious question. Is what Obama did different from what Regan and some other Rep. President? Seems like I heard two names. I later heard someone say Regan acted after Congress had passed legislation but it was a Republican source so I'm wondering cause I didn't check it.

Things now are not the same as they were then, anyway but I do think we should help any that are working and paying taxes. They're not the problem. I just don't think tax payer money should be used to educate illegals in ESL(English as a second language) and give them medical cards if they're not citizens.

No country would do that for us. I can see an American going to Russia and asking to be educated, and in English. They tell us to kiss their ass.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    gyver likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There are a lot of wetbacks working but not paying any taxes

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Sacajawea? She's a lying hypocrite.

tirk likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Think again chief...Warren is a true believer and isn't in the game to set HRC up. As noted in the attached article http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...a-very-dangerous-candidate-in-2016/?tid=sm_fb
    It may work out that way but it won't be part of the game plan. If EW runs she will go all out. It may either push HRC so far left to win the nomination she is out of the main stream like Mitt or set her up as a moderate as happened with Billy C. Time will tell.

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Not in payroll taxes, but they pay billions in sales tax and contribute billions to Social Security as well, which is money from which they will never benefit. They contribute far more than they take and it's not even close. I have read that 11% of the population are illegal immigrants, but 16% of the workforce are illegal immigrants. Also, the larger portion of illegal immigrants came to America legally, but overstayed their visa and are not "wetbacks".

By they way, when did it become acceptable here to toss around racist terms like "wetback"?

LSUTiga and Winston1 like this.
  7. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Wetback is only proper if they swam the river. How about the ones that tunnel under the fence or cross the desert?

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You are not going to see Hillary go left. Bill was smarter than that and so is she. The bulk of the votes are in the middle and they know it. The far left is never going to vote for a republican, she doesn't have cater to those votes. She is a pragmatic center-leaning progressive and she's going to pull in the moderates.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

"Wetback" is never proper but man, some of those senoritas, lawd lawd, lettum walk.

Show me your tortila!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gyver likes this.
  10. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Aye! Carumba!