Amp Hill commits

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by J2K, Jan 16, 2003.

1. J2K

J2K Founding Member

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

this is a huge commitment for LSU.....

Holy Shit, I wasn't expecting him to sign with us at all....This is a huge pickup for LSU and to think we stole him away from the Florida Schools makes it that much sweeter. Nick is doing a hell of a job. And welcome Amp we are very very very pleased to see you in Purple and Gold next year

3. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Great pick up. We need another receiver or 2. Bradford kid out of CA is a candidate. Saw somewhere today that the Caldwell kid out of Fla was going either Fla or Fla St..........win some and lose some.

Amp Hill......just sounds like a studs name....remember at Fla St years ago Amp Lee ( i think ) ate LSU up in the drivin rain....after the Tigers had jumped out to a 14 pt lead.

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I am very happy to see this commitment. If we could get one more WR commit, it would be fantastic. With two (or maybe three) top QB's coming, we'll need great targets!

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

getting good WR is key. Gotta have guys ready to step in when Clayton leaves. I am surprised by the commitment too, to get a WR from Fla is awesome considering that in-state you have UF,FSU and Miami which are all strong programs.