Amp Hill in Times Pic.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Maderan, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

There is an article in todays Times Pic that focus on Hill and has an interview with him. He says that he is currently at about 95% but he will be 100% by September 4th. He says he can run and cut and basically use the leg for everything just fine. The only thing he has yet to do is take a hit but he is ready to put on the pads and go for full contact. He also says that he is not in any pain while practicing but after there is some pain/swelling but icing it down takes care of that.

He seems to have a good attitude and I hope he has a great Fall camp and sees some PT on the field.

For the full story click HERE

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It was nice to see highlights of Amp on the local sports news coverage last night. He was finally in a white jersey and not his usual red "hands off me" jersey. They showed him making a few catches and doing some cuts on routes. He looked good! :thumb:

3. mtntiger

mtntiger Freshman

Great News For Amp and the Tigahs

If he's 95% right now, then I'd say he'll see plenty of action on the field this season, and that just puts opposing defenses in a world of s#&t!!!!!

Can you imagine a four-receiver set with the likes of Bowe, Buster, Skyler and Amp on the field at the same time? Or Bowe, Skyler, Amp and Early or X-Man?

Opposing coaches would see those four on the field at the same time and just call time out. Rush three, drop eight into coverage.

SPEED KILLS!!!! CALL THE CORONER!!!!!

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

5 receiver set, Bowe, Skyler, Hill, X-Man and Early

Result: immediate timeout by the defense.