AMP HILL

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MALONE121212, Feb 13, 2004.

1. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

I got a good source that told me he is not 100%. Also the staff does not believe that he worked as hard as he should have at rehabilitation. Anyway I wish him the best and a quick recovery. I was told he looked 100% at the parade, but I was told this is not the case.

2. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

The season is still light-years away. I don't think there's any reason for panic.

3. el tigre

el tigre Freshman

i'm hearing the same thing.

Also heard that the surgery wasn't perfect.....good, but not ideal. They are hoping he will be 100% by fall, but it is not guaranteed at all.

How can someone look 100% at a parade?

Pretty sure that the wasn't running patterns, making hard cuts, exploding to the ball, and taking hits on the float. I always laugh when people say sp and so looked 100% at a parade, on the sidelines, at a press conference, at the bar, etc..

4. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Rehab will continue, as well as off-season conditioning. Seems like he had a bunch of setbacks during the year. Hopefully his desire to be on the field will push him harder to get back to stronger than he's ever been. Also, the competition should also be driving him. He's got to get some confidence in his knee. I expect him to be competing this year.

5. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

Here's looking 100% at a parade...

[​IMG]

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yeah, I'm with you on that.

Besides, who knows what the story really is? Perhaps his injury was worse than originally thought? Perhaps this is Hill's first major injury, and he didn't know how to respond?

But, like you said, the season is still light-years away.

7. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Well if he does not wish to compete, then he will be buried on the bench.

8. Tino03

Tino03 Founding Member

Amp is a personal friend of mine and he says that he is running at full speed and his knee feels fine. As for him not wanting to compete, he was tremedously disapointed when got hurt, he wanted to come in and help the team. He is counting down the days until the spring game. He wants to show everyone why he was so highly recruited.

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Cool. I think the original post was hearsay about hearsay. Plus if it was a Mardi Gras parade and he went deep a few times for a minature football then maybe we could belive that post.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Well I am Amp Hill's gynecologist, and from what I could see his knee is perfectly fine.