Amp Hill???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Jul 21, 2004.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

I know we've been around this block before, but can anyone give us an update on his injury? Someone who posts often on here says he's Amp's good friend (Tino maybe) - any info?

I was / am excited that this kid came to LSU and I hope he can get onto the field soon. Amp has some serious skills and his jersey # is #1 (IMO, you have to be good to wear #1). The recovery feels like forever and I'm hearing that he may sit another year due to tenderness and inability to cut.

He's a weapon and a seemingly good kid who I want to see play - all this recovery time just gets me anxious and concerned. Does he need to have the thing Amp-utated?

Updates please...

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

BB, that was a sick joke about the amputation....but clever nonetheless

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Word from Nick at the end of spring practice was that Hill was still not 100%, due to atrophy in his leg during the layoff. He was hopeful that a summer of workouts would make him able to play in August. I've heard no reports from summer workouts.

4. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

Last I heard is he is still experiencing problems with swelling and pain and may have to take a medical redshirt.