Amp

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tino03, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Tino03

Tino03 Founding Member

Amp's health is progressing day by day. He saw limited action in the scrimmage saturday. Jamarcus threw him one deep but it fell incomplete. It was an go route and Amp had a step on the DB but misjudged the pass and couldn't come down with it. He is still going to rehab treatments as well as practicing with the team. After practice/scrimmage the trainers ice the knee and put some kind of a sleeve on it to reduce swelling. Fluid is still building up in his knee, and he has it drained once a week. He says the main problem now is not the knee itself but his quad. His quad is very weak due to him not using it for so long. The weakness of his quad causes extra stress on his knee also. But he is working hard to get back to 100% and expects to see some action in the spring game. Thats bout all I got right now. I'll let ya'll know when I get any new info.

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Thanks for the info. You did'nt see that on Tigerbait.com I hope :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Tino03

Tino03 Founding Member

Nope. Got that info from the straight from Amp.

4. Tino03

Tino03 Founding Member

Whoa! Typed a little to fast on that one. Let me try it again. I got that info straight from Amp.

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Thanks Tino.