An apology is necessary!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EliteLSU1, Nov 18, 2002.

1. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

I gave you guys a few days and now I think that it is now time for you "diehard" Tiger fans that jumped on me last week in the post named "Sounds From Kentucky" to start apologizing.
    Obviously you don't have to, but how bad does it look that just one week ago you were saying that MR is going to be a good QB for this team and now you are bashing him.
    Ya'll jumped on me for my opinions, saying that I was not a true Tiger fan, for all things, because I talked about a kid that I didn't see being able to run the offense and I was listening to the game instead of watching it on TV. I just thought that he was lucky and his inability to complete a pass put us in harm's way.
    Today I read this forum and see at least three of the names that jumped me for my opinion saying the same thing that I said only one week earlier. I will bring that post back for all to read. Check the date.

Maybe my vision was better and I wasn't scared to state an opinion even though it went against us.

Look at yourselves before you say that someone isn't a true Tiger fan!!!

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Don't think you directed this at me, but.

1. I'm sorry

2. I don't see much Randall bashing. I see statements like "MR is not a good QB, but that's not bashing. That's a fact.

3. Don't beg for apologies. It's very unbecoming.

3. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

I'm not begging but...

It isn't very becoming to be a hypocrite.

No, this wasn't pointed at you. We did win the lottery last week and we are bitching about the tax this week!

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Are you kidding?

We didn't hit one number!