An early breakdown of LSU-AU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cadillacattack, Sep 6, 2006.

1. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

The game will be higher scoring than last year. I do not think LSU will punk AU, but I do beleive LSU will win convincingly. I think Irons will run the ball 25 times and get a good 90 or so tough yards if he does not break a long one, which he may do. The diffence this year will be better play from the LB position on LSU's part. The other difference is that JR and LSU's receivers are on the same page and they will not be dropping sure TDs this year, or dropping key conversion passes. I don't expect LSU receivers to be running as free as they did vs. ULL, but LSU's receivers are total studs and I do not think anyone can contain LSU's passing game, especially with man coverage. Zone coverage will leave the field open for LSU running backs. In game of match-ups, I'll take the following:

LSU OL vs. AU DL - ad AU
    LSU RB vs. AU LB - ad LSU
    LSU WR and QB vs. AU DB - big ad LSU

AU OL vs. LSU DL - big ad LSU
    AU RB vs. LSU LB - push
    AU WR vs. AU BD - big ad LSU

Coaches - push to slight ad to AU cuz Muschamp might have some inside scupe on Jimbo.

Homefield - duh.

Overall - I see it LSU 31 AU 17. I'll have my cash on the good guys.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

One time, name another. I am saying JR shows this ability time and time again. :crystal:

3. RenegadeSith

RenegadeSith Freshman

That's a tough game to call... I'm keeping my money in my pocket!

Visit Renegade's BS

4. edyel

edyel edyel

This man is a soothsayer if ever there was one. Sorry Aubbies,he speaks the foretold truth. This LSU team is bound for great things,no brag just fact.:geauxtige