An LSU joke

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUguy31, Oct 24, 2007.

1. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Would love to credit to someone for this... but I saw it on myspace thought i'd post it here.

An Auburn family of football supporters head out one Saturday to Christmas shop. While in the sports shop the son picks up an LSU jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become an LSU fan and I would like this for Christmas."

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother."
    Off goes the little lad with the LSU jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be an LSU fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas." The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father."

Off he goes with the LSU jersey in hand and finds his father.
    "Dad?" "Yes, son?" "I've decided I'm going to be an LSU fan and I would
    like this jersey for Christmas." The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever
    going to be seen in THAT."

About half an hour later they're all back
    in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today."

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have". "Good son, what is it?" To which the son replies, "I've only been an LSU fan for an hour and I already hate you Auburn bastards."

2 people like this.
  2. lion22

lion22 Geaux Tigers!

Re: A LSU joke

:hihi: :rofl:

3. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

I love it! :lol:

4. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

Made me laugh out loud in class. Nice one. :thumb:

I found this a few days ago and didnt want to start a thread, but this seems like a nice place.

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Alabama fan.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Alabama fans too.

Not really knowing what an Alabama fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their
    hands fly into the air. There is, however, one exception. Susie has not gone along with the
    crowd.

The teacher asks her, "Well, if you aren't an Alabama fan, what are you?"

"I'm a LSU Tiger fan." boasts the little girl. "My Dad and Mom are Tiger fans, so I'm a Tiger fan
    too" she responds.

"Just because your parents do something, doesn't mean you have to," the teacher says.
    "What if your mom and dad were idiots. What would you be then?" the teacher asks.

Susie smiles and says, "Then I'd be an Alabama fan."

1 person likes this.
  5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Those were funny when Huey Long told them.:wink:

6. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ok... Here's my contribution:

A Bama fan, an Auburn fan, and an LSU fan were walking down the beach and found a very old lamp in the sand. Upon cleaning the lamp - you guessed it - a genie popped out and said he could grant 3 wishes.. since there were 3 people each would get one wish.

Before anyone could even think about their wish, the Auburn fan piped up with, "I want a wall around Auburn so no LSU fans can bother us!". The genie thought about it for a second and said "Done.", he then sent the fan back to Auburn to enjoy the confines of his new wall.

The Bama fan said "Ya know, that ain't a bad idea! I want one of them walls around T-Town so I don't have to see any LSU fans in my home town."... The genie shrugged and said, "No problem".. and sent the Bama fan to within the confines of the wall.

The genie then looked at the LSU fan and asked, "What wish would you have me grant?".. The LSU fan asked, "Before you do, let me get this straight.. There's a wall around Auburn and Alabama both that nobody can pass in our out of?". "Yes.", the genie replied... The LSU fan thought for a minute as a wide grin appeared on his face, and said "Fill 'em up with water."...

LSU! :lsup: LSU!

1 person likes this.
  7. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

ALABAMA STATE LAWS........

It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.

It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.

Putting salt on a railraod track may be punishable by death.

Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.

Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.

It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.

You must have windshield wipers on your car.

You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.

Masks may not be worn in public.

Men may not spit in front of the opposite sex.

You may not drive barefooted.

It is illegal to maim oneself to escape duty.

It is illegal to impersonate a person of the clergy.

Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.

Incestous marriages are legal

8. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

LMMFAO. Nice additions.

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

You are very right about that but any joke about an opposing SEC school is funny no matter how many times you hear it! In my opinion at least!

10. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Thank you. :thumb: