An open apology!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EliteLSU1, Nov 29, 2002.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Randall was a green sophomore thrown into a rough situation. He's not the QB of the future but he did all right under the circumstances.

Damien James is a pathetic doper who betrayed his teammates and probably cost us a 10-win season. He'll never get a job in the NFL...or doing anything in this state. Then again who knows, I hear that b^stard who got us on basketball probation is working at a convenience store in Scotlandville.

Jack Hunt was not the DB who blew his assignment on the 50-yard pass, it was Gay. On the touchdown pass the reciever was covered closely, he just made a great catch of a lucky pass.

It's not Sabans fault that one DB screwed up. He's a damn good coach. You want Hallman back? How about Dinardo?

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

I just want to point out that LSU has never given a reason for Damien James' release so everyone needs to take what is heard about the reason for his dismissal as opinion. (as everything else written here)

3. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I was wondering if I hadn't heard the news. I thought I heard it was personal family reasons.

I hope it wasn't anything bad. You hate to see a good young man go the way of the Razorbacks.

4. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

Tiger Admins...

I work with Randall Gays dad and from the first day that he was reported as Missing he said that it was drugs and that Saban had tried to get the kid help. This was also the reason he did not start in VT game.