Analysis

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by clair, Mar 26, 2006.

1. clair

clair Rockets

Hey guys...

I have been so busy all weekend...

1st things 1st... I am coaching in an AAU tournament this weekend, so I have been in a gym literally all weekend... (yes I did get to watch the game)

I realized how difficult it is to coach... To manage a rotation, etc... it is tough...

Our guys played the guys that own Walk-Ons today and lost by like 7... I thought that was kind of cool... We had them by 10 at half, but they had too much depth...

Anyway, I'll get ot the point...

I am so proud of this basketball team!

I remember sitting in the Maravich Center seeing Tyrus Thomas jumping around like a damn madman... He is SOOOOOOOOOO much more disciplined now... He has progressed SOOOOO much....

Glen Davis has taken the torch given to him by Bass so well! He is just a rock... it seems like you can just pencil him in for 20 pts and 10 boards...

D-Mitch with all the big shots...

All-in-All, I want a title... but either way, it has been a fun ride, and for any players or staff who may read this, I thank you!

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I agree except I think your last statement sounded a little like it is over already. I know what you mean though, and I agree whole-heartedly!

P.S. No Chance.... No Chance in hell! (Inside joke referring to your avatar only)

3. clair

clair Rockets

oh, no! it isn't over at all! I am just saying that the body of work is beautiful as is...

Whether or not we put the finishing touches is up to us, but our overall body of work this season has been amazing...

hell, I think we can steam-roll UCLA

4. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?

5. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

No. We put the whoop on the Germans after the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor.

lol