And another thing. Jeannine Garafolo is ugly!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Feb 18, 2004.

1. JD

JD Founding Member

That's right- they are just effiing actors-who gives a crap what they think? Answer, the hero-worshipping right wing, that is who. Look at how they revered Heston and John Wayne. Look how they revere the tawdry junkie, rush limbo (3 wives, too scared to serve, it doesn't matter- he's a hero)

As for the rest of it, same old drivel-unless you goosestep, you are unamerican. Curious logic, as always, as that philosophy, more than anything penn has done, is decidedly unamerican

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You have convinced me. I'm inviting Jane Fonda over for Thanksgiving.

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

It was about specific actors not all actors. Just like there are specific people that people choose to not like or even to like. To vote for or not to vote for.

It is very American to have the right to protest or the freedom to speak out. This guy is not asking the Govt to block this movie but just to send the message out to some people and let them decide. What is wrong with that?

I guess when Pro-Abortion people state that anyone that does not share their views are anti-woman or un-American it is ok.

Can a person only speak out against conservative values in your opinion? You let it fly all the time about the Taliban wing of the Republican Party. Is ones religious beliefs ok to be attacked?

These actors put down people with conservative beliefs all the time. Some even try to get people to boycott companies that they have issues with. How is that different from this former marine? Again is it just because it is only ok in your opinion to speak out about against conservative issues?

Talk about being a hypocrite.

4. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

"We don't lock up the people that are disturbed, we lock up the people that disturb us"
    Source obscure