and the economy sucks.....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Biggles, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

You don't get it, I don't expect you to get it...

you are incapable of getting it....

and I don't hate Bush, I gave him every chance to be a great president after 9-11, or to be a president after 9-11 or to be a leader after 9-11....
    He and the his nixonian sheep just don't have it in them.....

Once again here are the numbers that count, these are people. And unlike all the numbers you quoted above, these numbers vote...

http://www.ajc.com/friday/content/epaper/editions/friday/business_f31616f654a0e02e00f3.html
    (I'm sure you'll say the Atlanta paper is local since that's been the crux of your argument since the start)

OK, I'll use your words, 300+ HEROS are dead, SADAM is still loose, there are no WOMD, the AMericans were lied to by this adminstration, Bin Laden is still in power, lives are still being lost...
    The RN mantra to blame Clinton for everything (he didn't kill him when he had the chance) Well, we've invaded 2 countries, we've lost American lives and W still has not accomplished THE mission.
    Now after alienating the world he goes begging to the UN....

This man isn't a joke, he's a UPN sitcom....

Two words which will destoy you little nixonians....

Wesley Clark!

Hell give me John McCain, give me someone with an ounce of leadership.....

How I love to see the chicken hawks run and the folks who play with 0.03 growth and play money have do deal with the UNEMPLOYED voters.....

Fact is your ilk doesn't get it, never has and never will.....

But wait, there's jism......

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Re: You don't get it, I don't expect you to get it...

It is you that does not get it. You try to turn a % into a decimal to make it look worse (0.03). Most people consider 4% and 5% GDP growth fairly good, but I guess if we get there under Bush you will say it is just a tiny tiny 0.05 growth.
    You can also only point out labor, and I guess you do not get it that labor has always come around after the other parts of the economy. This has been mentioned before in this thread. You must work in the public sector and have not ever held a job in the private sector (kind of like your hero Gore).
    If you are going to use my words please at least spell them correctly and quote me correctly.
    The crux of this whole thing is that you said the economy sucks. I think by the links from national news sites I have given I have proven you wrong. Can it be better? Yes and it is moving in that direction. And that scares the hell out of liberals like yourself. You know that will ensure his reelection.
    Some more:
    ABCNEWS
    Reuters
    MSNBC
    Actual AP story being quoted
    I have never heard anyone but you say Bush was not a leader after 9-11. No one but you seems to question that. I guess you are saying we should not have gone after Bin Laden and the Taliban and pulled a Clinton. Bush has done more towards the "mission" than Clinton or any democrat would have done. (Since you can only post local I will revert to a Washington paperLink to article ) That just shows your lack of objectivity when it comes to Bush. You would not be in anyway trying to imply that Bush is a NAZI with your little picture would you? I thought the new term was supposed to be Taliban?!?!?!
    Do you really believe that all unemployed voters vote for the challenger? Is that why Clinton never got 50% of the vote? Also I know that the 94% of us that do have jobs will vote to keep them in the 2004 election. The majority of these votes will go to Bush.
    In your anger you seem to not be able to let go of Clinton's jism incident. But I guess you feel that was a great showing of leadership by Clinton. What do you feel about Clinton? By your words it would seem that you should hate him as well. He could be considered a "chicken hawk", he had many chances to stop Bin Laden and Sadam but did nothing (even with the Cole attack, 1993 WTC, Embassy bombings, Rangers in Somalia). He lied under oath and to us and was impeached and disbarred because if it. He seems to fit every negative thing you have mentioned about Bush and then some. So prove yourself once and for all - Did you like Clinton? Was he the kind of leader that you want for this country???

3. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Your incorrect....

I dindn't vote for Clinton in '96...

But he's a hell of a better LEADER, read the word LEADER, than W has ever or will ever be...

You started the jism crap on a semi-intelliigent post. One differnece between someone like yourself and me...?

I am not a sheep follower to a political party or hackneyned ideology. I am not an apologist for morons of any party, ilk or ideology.

When you can come with an ounce of non-Fox/Rush piffle try again...

As I mentioned above before you decided to degenerate this arguement, there are 2 types of folks, those who believe W and those who don't...?

I'll add those who believe your numbers and those who believe mine are more important.....

2004 can't come fast enough...

4. dallastigers

Re: Your incorrect....

Biggles you just proved yourself to be a hypocrite with your views on Clinton. A leader?!?! Thank You.
    Please there are a lot more differences between us than what you mentioned. Though actually I get my news from the internet not radio, paper, or TV. You seem to focus on places like the Gate searching for any type of information that you can transform into your beliefs. I think my links proving your "sucks" comment wrong were pretty wide based on a national media scale. If I wanted I could have found info from Rush, Weekly Standard, National Review, and so on, but where is the fun in that when regular news sites post enough information to prove you wrong.
    You degenerate every post through name calling and your pictographs. But again that was your LEADER that did it are you scared of the truth. Why are you so fixated on the Clinton's jism? You are the one that keeps bringing it up now. I am actually starting to think you have more of a problem with Bush's father than this Bush.
    If believing that you are somehow superior to people like me gets you through day and gives you some kind of hope that one day you will actually like yourself than go for it. I want you to be a around when Bush wins again. After that you can let your anger, misery, and low self worth take over do what ever is needed to put yourself out of your misery.

5. dallastigers

Question

I do have a question for you Biggles. I do not think I have ever seen you post on one of the sports threads like the other posters here. Do you have a connection to LSU? or Do just come here for the political talk? Not a flame. Just wondering.

6. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

We got from Florida ballots to War, b/c of 9/11.

Have people already forgotten? I don't think so, an election will be coming up, and it pays for dems to cloud the issues. In fact most dems are so desperate to get their guy in office, they are willing to pretend 9/11 didn't happen or just lessen what happen. We actually wouldn't be in this situation (war) if Clinton was a great leader.

7. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Re: Question

I've been a LA football fan for 30+ years.....
    I attendeded the last Peach Bowl and was one of 3 fans giving Saban a standing ovation at the ATL Touchdown Club as he was presented SEC coach of the year 2 years ago.

While I don't really see what your point is (per the norm), I was invited here by the administrator....

8. dallastigers

"While I don't really see what your point is (per the norm), I was invited here by the administrator...."

You really are kind of angry. Now I see why you cannot understand the posts. You see only what you want to see. Lighten up. It was just a question I thought of this morning, because I have seen all here post in the Tiger's Den except for you. Yet you are here a lot. Did not know if you were a fan, connected to LSU, connected to another SEC school, or just were a fan of the political talk here (or none of the above). It does not matter one way or the other. I had no hidden agenda and no political point. Like I stated with my question - not a flame I was just wondering.
    Maybe your harsh comments about me were really serious. I thought we just had a little bit of the language of sarcasm going on, but maybe not.

9. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Since you do not know me....

nor do I know you...

You can expect 90% of my posts to be tongue in cheek...

I have one real philosophy on politics..(politics is comedy)...

As the moderator of this wonderful forum is the ill-mannered, vacuous Tulane fan Twho, I am here to add balance and fairness to his bad attempts at comedy.....

10. dallastigers

Re: Since you do not know me....

That is what I thought.