And the Starting QB vs. Auburn IS...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I wanna puke at the thought of this stupid azz call to start Jordon Jefferson. Before this season I was a miles supporter now I don't care how many games he wins if it takes a new coach to not see jj play qb for lsu I say start looking now.

2 people like this.
  2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

The first thing you ask a coach looking to be the new coach at lsu should be will you play jj as qb Any answer other than hell no send his azz down the road and keep looking

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Get a grip. Les is messin' with the idiot call-in radio fans. Fifty-fifty he doesn't even know who he's going to start yet.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I swear sometimes I think a jacka$$ is LES stubborn then that man. (Pun intended)

5. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I actually agree with this. I really don't think Jefferson starts. He will play and is gonna actually throw for a TD but Lee will play the majority of the game.

6. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Who cares who starts?

It means almost nothing.

7. sm5o4

sm5o4 Founding Member

Wow... Don't be so damn dramatic. So, you're telling me that if we go undefeated or have a one loss season, with a Sugar Bowl win, that you would want Les fired? Because that's what you just said. I hate the fact that Jefferson is probably starting, but come on. I don't care if Gary Crowton starts at QB, if it meant winning. You hate JJ sooo much, that winning doesn't matter, only the fact that he's starting? Dumb...

1 person likes this.
  8. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

I have heard this before, and I think it's ridiculous. If we are going to sit our best QB out the first two series, we should probably also sit Drake Nevis and Kelvin Sheppard. After all, it doesn't matter who starts... :rolleye33:

9. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

Not sure I get your point. Can you state it more directly? Are you saying no one will want the job if Miles is fired?

10. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I'M CRAZY! I'M THE MAD HATTER! I DO CRAZY **** THAT NOONE UNDERSTANDS! W0000!!!!

1 person likes this.