And they say WE'RE the worst fans...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Swerved, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Keep it classy, Bama...

Graphic YouTube video shows Alabama fans assaulting LSU fan - The Daily Reveille - Louisiana State University

2. Meathead

Meathead Founding Member

Sorry, but this dumbass passed out in the French Quarter. He should be thankful that the worst thing that happened to him was that someone dragged their sack across his face.

Besides, what does it say about the Bama fan that he would take his junk out & put it on a stranger's face & then pretend to go all Decadence Fest on his ass?

And don't hold your breath on anyone getting charged with anything. NOPD is chasing down murders & an increase in violent crime. Drunken idiocy should not be high on their priority list.

3. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Yeah well, just putting it out there. One would think that the phrase "act like you've been there before" would be familiar to Bama, seeing as they claim 9,302 football championships. Guess not.

4. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

Popularity changes things...this thing gains ground and I bet the police consider it a high profile case. It's considered a sexual assault...at the least.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dude deserves it, everyone knows Bama fans are homosexuals, why pass out when they are near?

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

:lol:

My thoughts exactly.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Couple of reasons i will not click that link.
    I was in NO for the game and I have to say I was somewhat appalled by the behavior of several Bama fans. But we had some idiots as well.
    We were on a Balcony and there was a shirtless Alabama fan literally screaming "I hate you" at us as his girlfriend was pretending to do the "migs" from Silence of the Lambs to us.
    I am sure the other Bama fans were very proud.
    But again we have our share of idiots as well. I am pretty sure the ones who were making an ass of themselves didnt attend Alabama or any college for that matter.

but I have no interest in watching this or seeing some Bama fans junk.

8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

You would think someone would design some Iphone App that starts
    making some kind of sound when Bammer fans get a certain distance away or vice versa when they are too close. Let the balance of this thread consists of recommendations for that "sound"!!!!:rofl:

9. KevUA2175

KevUA2175 Freshman

We have a saying that every organization has their 10% of idiots that make the others look bad. Those are some of the 10% of Alabama's.

I was in New Orleans and had a blast partying it up before and after the game with plenty of LSU and Alabama fans and everyone was having a good time. I did get some drinks poured on me before the game from the balcony but just figured it was some of LSU's 10%. (who would waste booze like that, it should be illegal)

As far as the guy passing out, I find the actions of the bama fans wrong, but also feel that passing out in New Orleans is probably not the brightest things. I know when I was younger friends would pass out at a party and next thing you know they are looking like this:

[​IMG]

10. Ima Tiger

Ima Tiger Veteran Member

I can't believe he was alone and didn't have at least ONE friend to take care of him.