Andre Johnson/Finnegan fight

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Right when he took his helmet off and grabbed the back of Finnegan's head, he should have kneed him in the face.....lights out.

Just sayin.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMMJBVXTIHA]YouTube - Cortland Finnegan and Andre Johnson Fight! Houston Texans vs. Titans[/ame]

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Johnson whooped that boy's ass.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cortland Finnegan's new jersey will read "innegan" as a result of Andre Johnson beating the F out of him.

2 people like this.
  4. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

If I had the points to give...you would of gotten some rep for that one my friend :rofl:

5. LaSalleAve

Hahaha, yes!!!! Serves him right too. Andre Johnson hasn't so much as made a peep in his career. He has been one of those quiet professional receivers which is rare in this league. Innegan has a history of this kind of stuff. I think AJ should be fined, but not suspended, Innegan should be suspended and fined.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'm glad the NFL didn't suspend AJ. He got fined, but Goodell used a common sense approach and didn't suspend him. You just don't do that kind of sh!t and not expect to get your a$$ kicked.

7. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Gotta love how Andre can take shots like that on a dude and not get suspended. Tells you about the kind of guy he is and the kind of guy Finnegan is. He needs to go back to Jersey Shore.

8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I think I'm with everyone on this one. Our Commish surprised a little, expected more of a traditional response than a realistic evaluation. The only regret I have was that the ref stepped in when he did. I thought Andre had found the range and I just didn't see it going to the scorecards.

9. LaSalleAve

Me too, Mike Golic was saying something like Innegan should send that ref a gift basket for saving his life.

10. Cajun Sensation

Ah ha! Not so fast, my friend.

Goodell didn't not suspend him b/c he used common sense. Goodell didn't suspend him b/c The Texans are playing Thursday night on HIS NFL Network and Andre Johnson is, by far, the most marketable player on that team.

Goodell used common sense, but the common sense used is what's best for the NFL....not Andre Johnson.