Another 5 Loss Season Acceptable?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUMASTERMIND, May 7, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah man... Like I look outside, the sun is bright, the wind is groovy, the green every where is righteous, all I can think is Earth is groovy man. 5 losses, eh.... No worries, all we need is peace and love bros.

:( cmon... 5 losses is unacceptable.

Kal-El012 and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Yes, America is great and so are Americans

3. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I don't think 5 losses is acceptable. However, more so than losses it's how the teams looks. If they come out ready to play from the start of games. It's how well they improve from game to game as individuals, and units.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You know that's a decent point. I mean I don't expect them to win every game every year. But they need to show improvement throughout the course of the year. Not get blown out like against Auburn last year. Show some type of ability to throw the ball, I guess depending on how those 5 losses came, it would be debatable at least.....but still 5 losses is hard to swallow.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

As a whole I agree, I don't see 5 losses being acceptable. We have too much talent for that.

All that being said, we don't know how good teams are until the season actually starts so it's difficult to see how things are. We also have the unknown of having Steele as DC. We don't know what we will see at QB. I feel if the coaching of each unit is up to par we should NOT lose 5 games though.

I've always judged my opinion on Miles and the staff by the criteria I mentioned. Game to game, unit by unit, gameplans to start games, etc. Maybe it's optimism but for some reason I feel Miles and staff will have this team better prepared than last year. I think we will have a strong season. He has to finally beat Bama though. If we have the game won we can't give another one away.That will go a long way with most fans.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't know if we'll beat the gumps but at least it won't be another third and Chavis.

LSUDad likes this.
  7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

If you were commenting on Terry's comment, he said the 2 teams playing to get to ATL would have a combined 5 losses, meaning one team has 3 and the other 2, or some variation of that. At least, that's how I read it.

LSUDad and TerryP like this.
  8. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Makes sense, a three lost east team versus a two loss west team.