Another analysis of the Tennessee game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by stevescookin, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

Sue me! Some people just don't overlook obvious deficiencies like some people do. We see things the way they are. Not to mention I could have mentioned his illegal grounding, the illegal forward pass, the stupid too much time penalty after the time out as well, and that stupid wounded duck pass he threw to the middle of the field that miraculously wasn't intercepted. Oh yeah and he proved to be absolutely immobile on that sack as well. But I was trying not to be too critical.

2. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Sue me! :hihi::D That's funny! My point is, just like LSU-SIU you NEVER / EVER post anything positive and you seem to know the answer to EVERYTHING. :rolleye33: And now, according to you, not only are coaches STUPID but so are the players. Actually, somebody should sue you for being a complete idiot. :LSU231:

3. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Yeah, we know, you don't like Jarrett Lee.

At least the offense moved when he was at quarterback.

And Jordan Jefferson now turns the ball over more than he does. So what's the upside with JJ?

You can't possibly believe starting Jefferson or an even split two-QB system gives us the best chance to win this Saturday after what transpired last weekend, can you?

4. Ahab the Arab

Whose a bigger idiot…someone like me who sees the obvious deficiencies and doesn’t delude himself like you do by ignoring them or someone delusional like you who has his head buried deep up Less Miles backside? The answer is academic, you are!

5. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: I'm not a Miles supporter, but I am an LSU supporter. I have my moments to complain just like most on here do, but I'll also make the positive post when I see or feel there's an opportunity to do so. Do you?

Are there things to be fixed and done better? You betcha. Hopefully that'll happen. But at the same time there are a lot of positives that can also be attributed to this years team. Unfortunately you sir, among others, choose to ignore anything positive and continually complain, gripe, whine, bitch and piss & moan. CONSTANTLY. Actually it's sad and gets really old. :LSU231:

6. Ahab the Arab

You’re wrong. Actually, because of the incompetent coaching staff, I believe we need both of them right now. However, I’m not overlooking his obvious deficiencies like you geniuses are. I mean even though this is his 4th year in the system, his mechanics were horrible and he made true freshman mistakes out there last week, but with the exception of his interception, he played reasonably well against what is probably the weakest SEC defense we will see for the remainder of the year.

Hence, to be realistic his downfall has always been in handling the pressure. In the past when under pressure because he is so immobile he failed to set his feet causing errant passes and his interception problem. Other interceptions were caused by bad defensive reads where he rushed the ball to where he thought the receiver would end up. Hence, under much better defenses like we will face for the remainder of the year in the SEC, I’m not getting my hopes up based on wishful thinking like some of you geniuses are. Not to mention also that GC is the moron calling the plays.

As for as JJ goes, he’s bottomed out. Hence he can’t go anywhere but up. Not to mention that without Jefferson last week against lowly Tennessee, LSU loses that game. Unless you believe JL somehow could have made that long 83-yard run as slow as he is.

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Just put in a call to Alleva to let him know that we've found the perfect QB Coach right here on TF. Coach Ahab should be added to the staff immediately. :rolleye33: That is all. :LSU231:

8. Ahab the Arab

Acknowledging that Less Miles is incompetent doesn’t mean that I’m not an LSU supporter. In fact, I wouldn’t waste my time on this board if I weren’t an LSU supporter. However, I’m not going to delude myself like you and a lot of posters do.

Sure, read my posts regarding LSU’s fantastic defense. However, that’s not the issue. You felt insulted because I was honest about JL’s play last Saturday. Hence, my truth conflicted with your delusions, which obviously pissed you off for obvious reasons.

Oh now you are calling me sir. Last time it was idiot! Nevertheless, that’s really lame BS. I’ve often praised positively LSU’s defense and LSU’s defensive coaching staff. Your problem is you personally attacked me because of what I posted about JL, which was the truth but it conflicted with your delusions of grandeur. When truth conflicts with delusions it often causes friction in the delusional as it did in your case as well.

9. Ahab the Arab

Great! Thanks for demonstrating once again that when truth conflicts with your delusions it causes friction, which are represented in your absurd posts.

10. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: OK, sorry for ef'n up & callin' you "sir". We can go back to idiot now.:thumb: :LSU231: