Another Shocking Guilbeau thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Sep 27, 2010.

1. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

You are ignoring the problem. The results will be basically the same until the problem is addressed.
    There calls mean actually nothing. Once you figure out the problem, you will stop trying to even evaluate the position. Throw Joe Montana in there, not going to help you. You can support whatever you choose to support, the results will basically be the same.

Eventually LSU will rake up some yards on offense, and suck some of the fanboys back in to thinking things are back on track.

LSU will be eventually down 10-14 points and Les will throw Lee to the Lions. The play is called Lamb2Lion.
    [​IMG]

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And you are ignoring the reality of the situation.

Plus, do you think we're stupid? We understood your position after the 1st 1000 times you posted it.

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

I am not ignoring anything, Les will ride and ride these ponies until they die. So, maybe all these threads on Jefferson and Lee should go away, I didn't make them.

Apparently not, a thousands threads discussing which engine is best to put in a car that has no wheels.

4. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I know the play - you mention it daily

I understand our QB problem goes waaaaaaaayyyyyyy past the player/players

However I dis-agree that Joe couldnt come in and do a better job.

I think with average play from this position, we can continue to win and even upset some big teams due to our running game and defense.

Its a difficult situation for any true fan, and deep down you feel it too, what really has us all upset is again, that we are going to see some of the best talent to ever march out of tiger stadium go to waste this season.

I think when you grasp the reality of it, we all understand there will be no miracle, there will be no complete turn around from JJ and that J-Lee is not going to come back and save the season.

Most fans just want to see J-Lee get a shot.

I personally just want to see CLM & GC do the best they can to try and improve what we have right now - Meaning JJ and this lost offense,

see if we have a shot at pulling the unthinkable out of our a$$ and say goodbye to GC when the season is over reagrdless of where we stand come january

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Actually, I still don't quite get it. If SIU could kindly explain it 259 more times before I get off of work, it might sink in. He should stop being so ambiguous.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Other than no effective quarterback. Did you forget that?

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Uh Ohhhh. I smell a Crowton sucks coming.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

please dont ask for that cause he will.