Another USC Star Felon ... this is too rich

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Mar 12, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

a friggin' pellet pistol ... LOL

Junior starting right tackle Winston Justice has been placed on suspension by the university after being arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

Justice allegedly pulled a pellet gun ... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: at a fellow student in a university housing complex and has been banned from classes for a minimum of two weeks. He was released on bail, but will be unable to compete in spring drills, which got underway this past Friday. Justice is scheduled to meet before a student-affairs committee to determine the severity of the charges. If he is suspended for the rest of the semester, he could be ineligible next season.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

ramah, guess you were out of commision over there for a while, old news now.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

If this guy is there starting right tackle, then USC's O-line may be in a little trouble this year. If I remember correctly, they already lost 3 O-lineman as seniors. If this is yet a 4th O-lineman they will have to replace, that will be too much. Look for Leinhart to find the going a lot tougher this year (especially with the loss of both of his stud wideouts).

4. BB

BB Founding Member

:cool: They should be fine - good defense is actually illegal in the Pac-10...

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Oh i lost my head for a minute....the fudge PACker-10 conference

my bad dawg...my bad