Anti Trump riots

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What a disgusting sight. Immature assholes who don't have a clue about how elections work. I'll bet less than 10% of them actually voted. The left always talk about how violent us knuckle dragging rightwingers are yet they are the ones who throw violent riots when they don't get their way.

HalloweenRun and Richdog like this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Just bought some new AR rounds to celebrate America today. Looking for a home.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The protests are making me sick. THIS is not America, and THIS sort of crap is why Trump won, ultimately. Why are idiots protesting our election like we're some 3rd world country? Half of the citizens were pissed when Obama was elected (twice), but they didn't take to the streets; they also didn't name call like I've read today.

Facebook is the absolute worst. We have a new teacher at my school who has been crying all over FB about the election (she just moved from Minnesota.) She was announcing that she would not be saying the Pledge of Allegiance anymore in class because of the election. It is Texas law that we recite the pledge every day, yet here she is, crying like a petulant child. I sincerely hope my principal sees it and has a convo with her; it's so unprofessional.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

CNN is fucking ridiculous. Such a shit show.

When will the left learn this type of shit got Trump elected.

I'll post it tomorrow, but calling people uneducated rednecks has backfired. Trump got a lot of his support from the so called "educated" electorate.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She needs a big dose of justice, Texas style. Anybody got a rope?

HalloweenRun and Richdog like this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

What uneducated really means is lesser populated areas that have not been exposed to the indoctrination of liberal universities, mass media and the like.

People more likely to have their own opinions based on life experiences rather than how they should be offended and what they should do about it taught by some out of touch professor.

The stupid ones are those who buy into this shit.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hypocritical phuckers. They were hammering Trump accusing him not going to accept the results of election, now they do what they criticized.

Find out, hell, go to him or her. :D

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

It's the black queer libs that are hard for me to take. ( no pun intended). It's already hard enough to take a black queer seriously let alone one that's crying like a bitch.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Essentially they're attempting to overthrow our government, and that's Treason. My preference is to strip them of citizenship and deport them.....

StaceyO, shane0911 and watson1880 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

watson1880 likes this.