Anti Trump riots

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Nov 9, 2016.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Idiot feminist on CNN right now saying Sheriff Clark is a terrorist and has incited terrorist activity by whites with his comments. If you'll remember him from this last summer's BLM riots.
    Milwaukee Riots

And more on the stupidity and naivete of some American women.....

"Molly Hubner, 33, said she was having difficulty explaining the result to her 6-year-old daughter.....Pushing her young son in a stroller as she jogged down a leaf-covered sidewalk, Ms. Hubner said, “We had told her that he wouldn’t be a good president because he’s not very kind and just cares about himself".....Like so many of the other rivals in his path, they say, the most famous woman in the world has been reduced to one more piece of collateral damage."

"I’m horrified because I have two daughters,” Kelly Cobb, 40, said as she bought slices of cake near Emory University in Atlanta.

Ms. Cobb, a stay-at-home mother, said she believed that Mr. Trump had managed to define Mrs. Clinton in the public imagination as a criminal, and that he had benefited from gender stereotypes."

I'm S'ingMH. Why is a mother discussing the election with a 6-year old? Way to go mom....make sure your 6-year old feels insecure and fearful for no reason. Someone should call CPS on her stupid ass. What she said about Trump, is exactly what I could say about Hillary. Oh, and guess what Mol....Merkel is not only more world-famous, but more influential.

Does someone like Cobb even see the truth and/or the hypocrisy in her comments? Hillary has DEFINED gender stereotypes while looking down on certain women who don't share her views on the female gender. Why do they dismiss the women who accused her husband of the same things while she blamed a vast right wing conspiracy? Idiots.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Gender politics. The left put these people in groups.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Talk about an alternate universe. Most of them are now calling for Trump to make some kind of statement to calm things down. WTF! He's the President-elect and people are calling for his killing, his impeachment, his head....why would they want HIM to say anything? Where is Obama? Why isn't HE saying anything? Where is Hillary? Did she get lost in the woods this afternoon?

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Only if you wuz a ni, uh, black

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Haven't heard much from other cities where these "protests" are going on, but apparently 5 were shot in one city, and it's being reported now that in Portland, OR protestors are now turning into riots. Reports are saying they're smashing car windows, smashing store windows, setting trash cans on fire, and graffitiing walls.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The 5 in Seattle doesn't seem to be election related. That was the last I read.

Portland is millenial-central. Jobless, dope-smoking victims. Break some more windows!

GregLSU likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Riots didn't happen but protests did and there has been roiting before on the presidential trail it just hasn't been for a very long time. Politics are pretty tame compared to around the civil war and before.

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Riots are happening now, in Portland, OR.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I said that in another post other than now.

GregLSU likes this.
  10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

In the wardroom in the navy, we were not supposed to talk about Women, Religion or Politics.
    Complying with two out of three was not so bad!