Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

(sorry long rant)
    No this is nothing like the French Revolution. It's more like the fascist takeover of Germany by Hitler. ALL this shit is about the democrat/new world order/globalists power and progress slipping away. The curtain is open and people are seeing what bullshit it is. They need to close the curtain and turn off the bright lights as fast as possible. Whatever chaos they can't create, they manipulate to fit their agenda.
    1. Take over schools - Complete- long slog utilizing teacher unions and government bureaucracy, control of career progress and pay.
    2. Take over health care - In progress- recently partly failed attempt. Big Pharma is a part of this and is hanging tough. See Fauci investment and patent history.Yes they do a lot of good but at what cost?
    3. Eliminate religion - In progress - too much evidence to list but one is Obama taking away tax status if politics is discussed. Shaming Christians for various things. Example same sex marriage, but endorse Muslims who kill gays. Abortion, etc. Doesn't it say "freedom of religion", not freedom from religion?
    4. Destroy traditional institutions - in progress - Eliminate and defund the police, close prisons, no bale and election process (this gets it's own category,
    5. Control election process - No voter ID, really? Eliminate the electoral college, Felons can vote, mail in ballots, illegal aliens can vote, And the latest....Our election system is compromised -what's next... We'll take it over, just trust us, any election we lose is rigged......
    6. Rewrite history to fit agenda - Tear down statues, rewrite history books to fit narrative, change name of bases, building and states? Heard today they want to change the name of the state of Washington cause he had slaves.
    7. Control the purse - Washington and giveaway/takeaway..Redistribution of wealth.Green new deal, take care of those in step, punish those that are not.
    8. Control the Press - Liberal politicians and press have been intermarrying for the last few decades. Mainstream media turns liberal spokes people into main on air talent and control and spin everything to fit their agenda. CNN hires everyone that has been kicked out of the government system for wrongdoing, just hired Lisa Page.

I don't care what anyone's personal politics are, we should all be scared. Despite what some feel are good intentions, I see a despot, dictator or China taking control of the world as the long run endgame. Won't be in any of our lifetimes, but if the current path runs unimpeded, this will happen.
    (Rant off)

el005639, watson1880 and Bengal B like this.
  2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Speaking of terror, the girl/women on the left of CaCa's photo looks like she has her ass in front. Scary!

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I agree completely. Do you think a second civil war will occur?

I had lunch with my best friend a history teacher, last week, and she thinks it will happen eventually.

4. StaceyO

Take over schools...well, yes, but they have gone one step further. They have CLOSED the schools. I am not terribly confident that I will be allowed back to teach in person in the fall.

That terrifies me because our nation has a huge population of school children who will have received no education from March to September (if we're lucky.)

My college sophomore's fall schedule keeps changing more and more to online, as well. All she wants is to get back to regular college to earn her degree.

We cannot keep our schools closed. And on screw "remote learning." It isn't an education.

APPTiger likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It will happen sooner than later unless Trump puts a stop to the antifa terrorism.

StaceyO likes this.
  6. StaceyO

Okay...what will the sides be? Democrats vs. Republicans? City dwellers vs. Rural people? The heartland vs. the coasts?

We are losing our republic rapidly.

tirk likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The sides will be the sane vs the insane wherever they may be. It is hugely important that the left wing politicians who will side with the insane don't get control of the armed forces.

If Trump would forcefully put an end to this his popularity would skyrocket among those on the fence. If he loses we all lose.

StaceyO likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If it's city vs rural no contest rural better armed, more gun savvy, more motivated and have been pissed off for the last 40 years, rural in rout. Same with heartland vs coast. Dems vs Repubs that's a toss up. Dems better at sticking together Repubs eat their own. Don't forget ex policeman and ex military in our corner.

Remember it was farmers with guns in 1776 that gave us our freedom.

StaceyO likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah this will all blow over in a few days

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not the way everybody is kissing their asses.

APPTiger likes this.